Game Time Sat

Well, this throws off my preparation at the Annex before the game. I guess I will have to just wake up earlier to get in a long run and 12 beers prior to tip.

Yes sir...FoPo at 8:30, Annex by noon or bust.

Fellow Bills fans, if you are interested in a Slaugherfest prior to the game on Saturday, meet us up at the Annex. That's going to be a hell of a day.

Yes sir...FoPo at 8:30, Annex by noon or bust.

Fellow Bills fans, if you are interested in a Slaugherfest prior to the game on Saturday, meet us up at the Annex. That's going to be a hell of a day.

Fopo at 8:30? It will be 5 degrees out, your crazy.

Just got an email about the Tip Off Club meeting tomorrow at Chaifetz. RM and Shimmy will be there.

The email said the Richmond game on Sat is at 4pm. Just wanted to give folks an early heads up on the unusual game time.

mhg

If there's a poor student turnout, what excuses will be given? Not awake yeat a 4 PM?

Dorms open the 8th. I'm hoping to at least get the die-hard students. I think it will probably be 30-50 rowdy students, could be shocking and get a great turnout.

I'm sending the Rican over to the quad with a megaphone and a foam finger...he can help round up the troops.

Dorms open the 8th. I'm hoping to at least get the die-hard students. I think it will probably be 30-50 rowdy students, could be shocking and get a great turnout.

i have been gone the entire semester studying abroad. im moving in early just so i can get to the game. i have been waiting to see the Bills play this season for awhile. i decided that i have to make up for the games i missed so i will be extra rowdy and slightly inebriated.

i have been gone the entire semester studying abroad. im moving in early just so i can get to the game. i have been waiting to see the Bills play this season for awhile. i decided that i have to make up for the games i missed so i will be extra rowdy and slightly inebriated.

Hell yeah! We've missed ya so far this season!

Well, this throws off my preparation at the Annex before the game. I guess I will have to just wake up earlier to get in a long run and 12 beers prior to tip.

Davola-

you have a typo in your post, you accidentally said that you can drink "12 beers"....I believe you meant 1-2 beers. Billiken nation knows that you are a lush.

Backhand layoff Davola. Even though he is sometimes slow to suck down the beers at least goes to the games. Only way to get you there would be to move the Fetz to Clayton across from Roxanne's.

I'll be at Forest Park at 8, regardless of the temperature.

You are a better man than I, I need at least mid 20s.

SAE-12:30 it is, I need to do some baby furniture shopping but hoping that doesn't take too long.

You are a better man than I, I need at least mid 20s.

SAE-12:30 it is, I need to do some baby furniture shopping but hoping that doesn't take too long.

Sounds good. Im taking the Gmat at 8am so I might be a little later but will be ready to drink... a lot. If anyone else goes up there come by and say hello, would love to talk about the bills before the game.