No KM for sat.

Bishop

N/M...see it above, thanks

I heard RM on 101.1 release the info just now - it is true and they do not know when he will be back. He also said they just lost JR - for at least 2 weeks he could not take any of his finals so I guess he is technically inelligible until he passes his finals.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no doctor, but I have had laser surgery for a possible

torn retina and six weeks later had same surgery, same

eye for torn retina if it is something like that it is not a goggle

issue. They warn you no straining no heavy lifting. It would be

nice to know the diagnoses before we speculate on time

out.

I would say KC is best passer and second best dribbler.

I hope this is B S but if it is true I would say R. M is a

genious for getting us two more guards from Chicago

It would be nice if one had enough H S credits to graduate

early-obviously, the ###### from Siu-C who undercut

him started a trend of Lisch type luck

RM did not say it was a torn retna - he said it was scratched eyeball.

FWIW my friend who goes to MoSt said that Creekmore (with his 'Missori State' jersery) was in a boot on Wednesday.

What worries me is our depth (obviously). Hopefully Reid will be cleared to play. We just need bodies right now. RickMa would sooner play with four players than play Darren Young. Not really a good solution to this, probably will see some interesting lineups. Like someone else said, the bigs will be fine. Even with Mitchell, I was worried about our guard play. Limit TO's, dumb fouls, and shoot the ball well and we give our self a chance. If we can keep the game in the 50's (like a lot of our games last year) we have a good shot.

Creekmore has worn the boot in between games for the last two now...he'll play. He wore the boot before the last game as well, and scored a season high 17. Coach Martin said on his show last night, "He's fine."

One thing I noticed in the thread is a worry with pressing. We haven't pressed at all thus far this year, so I wouldn't expect us to press. What we will do is ball pressure for the length of the floor the entire game. Most likely true freshman Keith Pickens will be serving that role for the most part. We might trap the ball after halfcourt though...using running Jermaine Mallet at the ball handler once he passes half court. The ball pressure will lead to some turnovers, but also allow for some dribble drive chances, and lead to some open three's. If SLU hits them, they'll be right in this game. Missouri State has really relied on their depth to wear teams down in the second half and pull away late.

Games agains Auburn, MD-Eastern Shore, Citadel, Air Force and Arkansas State were all close games at halftime, only to turn into double figures routs in the second half due to our depth wearing on the opponent.

CE has been cleared to play. Im not telling you where I heard that from, so don't ask.

Dirty Rican, thanks for the info about Matt Holiday playing PG tomorrow. I'll take your word. I'm excited.

I remain very skeptical about any CE info out there. But for what it is worth (which probably isn't much), my dad was talking with a usher that he knows at the game Wednesday. He brought up CE and the usher said the usher behind the Billikens bench was told by one of the coaches CE was cleared to play. Again, not sure you can believe any of this, but just thought I would throw it out there.

Alumifan, what are you message board royalty!?!

God forbid a billiken season ticket holder ask you a question regarding our star player. You are beyond reproach, I guess...maybe you should change your name to Sir Alumnifan or maybe just AlumniDBAG....yea, go with the latter. This isn't secret or confidential information. Explaining how you heard that KM is out is hardly a cause to protect your source or at least offer up some info regarding how you heard it. Are you freaking kidding me!??! You need to change your name from Alumnifan to AlumniDBAG. Curiousity causes someone to ask that question not stupidity.

CE has been cleared to play. Im not telling you where I heard that from, so don't ask.

Dirty Rican, thanks for the info about Matt Holiday playing PG tomorrow. I'll take your word. I'm excited.

Thank you for making my point for me.

God forbid a billiken season ticket holder ask you a question regarding our star player. You are beyond reproach, I guess...maybe you should change your name to Sir Alumnifan or maybe just AlumniDBAG....yea, go with the latter. This isn't secret or confidential information. Explaining how you heard that KM is out is hardly a cause to protect your source or at least offer up some info regarding how you heard it. Are you freaking kidding me!??! You need to change your name from Alumnifan to AlumniDBAG. Curiousity causes someone to ask that question not stupidity.

Ummmm .... I didn't know we weren't already required to refer to him as "Sir" I've been doing it for years. I've even been bowing when I see him in person. Is this NOT required? He told me it was.

Not offended by your question, only by your stupidity. You may not know the history of this board, but going back to the mid-1990s (and predecessor boards) we would receive decent inside information. However, over the years due to the nature of some of the posters' behavior/attacks and to people challenging the veracity of other posters' claims, several people either do not post at all or have refrained from providing insight that we would all like to receive. This is not my opinion - it is an absolute fact. So, go ahead with the juvenile behavior and run off a few more contributors; I'm sure you know much more about all of this than I do.....

Great logic there, pal. So, if someone says anything on a message board I guess we should all believe what he/she says. The only one showing their stupidity is you, clown. I guess techncially if someone were to say something that was pretty obvious, say AlumniFan (aka clown) going to get the final surgery done for his sex change operation, that would be believeable and no source would be required.

You really are a moron aren't you?

Davola

Sir Rican.

Grow up you juvenille loser. You did not ask how you heard that KM is out. You instead asked a poster to publicly identify his source. In case you don't know, that is rarely done unless the poster wants to share such info.

I say grow up b/c you are attacking a long-time poster (not just a season ticket holder) while lying to justify your juvenille behavior.

Glad to see you have some basic computer skills and interest in the basketball program but you apparently aren't very bright either. There is something on this Board called a private message or PM. That is how some of the more confidential information is shared. Presumably, you don't receive or send PM's. If correct, I'd suggest there is a reason why you don't receive PM's.

Sir Clock_Tower.

Sir Rican.

Grow up you juvenille loser. You did not ask how you heard that KM is out. You instead asked a poster to publicly identify his source. In case you don't know, that is rarely done unless the poster wants to share such info.

I say grow up b/c you are attacking a long-time poster (not just a season ticket holder) while lying to justify your juvenille behavior.

Glad to see you have some basic computer skills and interest in the basketball program but you apparently aren't very bright either. There is something on this Board called a private message or PM. That is how some of the more confidential information is shared. Presumably, you don't receive or send PM's. If correct, I'd suggest there is a reason why you don't receive PM's.

Sir Clock_Tower.

This coming from the same a$#clown that touted KCs basketball skills earlier in the year.

This coming from the same a$#clown that touted KCs basketball skills earlier in the year.

No. You're reading comprehension skills are showing again. How did you get into SLU and CE not?

Instead, I defended KC and said he needs a chance to prove he can play or not play. While KC could have proven himself last year in his limited minutes as a Freshman, he did not. Tough spot for a Freshman fighting for minutes behind KM, TL and KL. This year, I simply asked that idiots like you give him a break and a chance to perform. So far, his results are mixed. If you want to publicly criticize KC all year long, go ahead. Free country.

I'm not worried. KC will either gain some confidence and his shots will start falling or his scholarship will be used by someone else next year. KC won't be given 4 years like Dwayne Polk was given.

No. You're reading comprehension skills are showing again. How did you get into SLU and CE not?

Instead, I defended KC and said he needs a chance to prove he can play or not play. While KC could have proven himself last year in his limited minutes as a Freshman, he did not. Tough spot for a Freshman fighting for minutes behind KM, TL and KL. This year, I simply asked that idiots like you give him a break and a chance to perform. So far, his results are mixed. If you want to publicly criticize KC all year long, go ahead. Free country.

I'm not worried. KC will either gain some confidence and his shots will start falling or his scholarship will be used by someone else next year. KC won't be given 4 years like Dwayne Polk was given.

AMEN, BROTHER!!!

Amen, brother.

Yeah I like you guys even without knowing you as you seem to enjoy drinking and the Billikens. Two things I thoroughly enjoy. However, AlumniFan is making a valid point maybe you don't like the way he made it. No need to react like a SPUMAC player in a DQ Parking Lot. Let's handle this like Civilized Billikens over a frosty cup of Busch at the Fetz. I will be there DEC 22 watching SLU spank UMKC so buy me one. I'm the tall white guy early 30s probably wearing a SLU hat with my wife who is short and a baby blue from 1996 remember her? OK she doesn't need a beer but if you want to send two over. I will appreciate it.

SLU needs to thorougly demolish UMKC. In my freshman year 1996 I was so pumped about being at SLU but I couldn't go to the games because I worked at a sports store in Union Station and they were busy prior to games so they needed me to work. After my shift I saw the UMKC cheerleaders at the fudgery. I asked who won and they were so pumped up because UMKC won. I was embarrassed we lost to them but I still said, "hey you guys going back to KC? Need help packing that fudge?" They said, "Yes." I didn't get any studying done that night.*

*The above anecdote is a true story except for the part about packing the fudge that's made up.