T. Lisch not returning

Guest BillikenReport

for those of you not understanding the foreign opportunities that are plentiful, when my brother played at mckendree in the 80's (my brother was not a starter), the entire starting five could have played in europe or asia or australia for at least 50k a year plus expenses. i would only think the opportunities and money is even more now 20+ years later.

trent will do fine in europe.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for those of you not understanding the foreign opportunities that are plentiful, when my brother played at mckendree in the 80's (my brother was not a starter), the entire starting five could have played in europe or asia or australia for at least 50k a year plus expenses. i would only think the opportunities and money is even more now 20+ years later.

trent will do fine in europe.

The skill level in Europe has gone up considerably since then, however I think Trent can play somewhere

Who cares if Trent can play anywhere? Can Teresa play in Europe?

Yeah, who's the hot chick here!?!? Who's the Billiken!?!? To hell with Trent Meacham. He's all "baby, baby, let's eat pasta and ride bicycles through minefields!" Theresa, lose the zero, get with a hero.

Posted Image

Claiming to be a fan of a team and not knowing how a player's name is spelled? You're the idiot.

It is a little strange that you spend your first post on this board calling out someone for spelling a player on the womens' team wrong

Yeah, who's the hot chick here!?!? Who's the Billiken!?!? To hell with Trent Meacham. He's all "baby, baby, let's eat pasta and ride bicycles through minefields!" Theresa, lose the zero, get with a hero.

Posted Image

Wow, the use of the artwork shows real class on your part. Trent Meacham is a real man. You, on the other hand, are an immature punk.

Claiming to be a fan of a team and not knowing how a player's name is spelled? You're the idiot.

Ok. Welcome to the board, glad you caught that huge mistake.

I can see how misspelling a players name would immediately void any chance a person would have of being a fan.

It never ends does it, we lose one and another one joins.

Most people don't get Message Board etiquette (probably mis-spelled who cares?). You got to know the nuances of the board and the posters. Jimbo is joking as we the regular posters know but a new poster doesn't.

Who cares how big a man Trent Meacham is? I don't give a damn, I never would've heard of the dude if he wasn't a part of taking T. Lisch away from SLU. I wish she would stay, we have been hoping for a few years now for the women's team to put it together. She is one of the best Women's players we have ever had and she will leave one year early to hurry up and get married. For what? Because this dude wants to play in Europe (we assume). Living in Europe is a lot of fun but why can't she play out her season he plays out his and when he isn't playing he comes back to the US. Then when done go to Europe and eat Crepes all day long.

Believe me missing out on that last year of college is not fun. You will always think back to those days. Especially being a part of a team not to follow it through to the end may cause regrets. Getting married can wait if it is right in the first place.

Can we put a wig on Daniel Lisch move him to the women's team and call him Theresa for a year? Could be a compromise I'm in support of.

There's a lot more to this story that I don't want to go into right now. I had a lengthy talk with T and K Lisch yesterday for an big piece I'm putting together for the U News. For the sake of not getting information wrong, I don't want to post specifics until I pull direct quotes from the tape.. I'll also post the whole article here some time Thursday.

There's a lot more to this story that I don't want to go into right now. I had a lengthy talk with T and K Lisch yesterday for an big piece I'm putting together for the U News. For the sake of not getting information wrong, I don't want to post specifics until I pull direct quotes from the tape.. I'll also post the whole article here some time Thursday.

Rusty pretty much runs the household. T probably had no say

I got a feeling this article isn't going to pretty. I hope I am wrong.

Probably not. I was just stating that is is considered taxable by the IRS, didn't say he would have to pay any taxes unless the IRS can prove he had the income and did not pay. With BO in the white house and Nancy and Harry tring to run the show, we all better figure out how the black market works pretty soon. :angry::rolleyes::D:P

So this wasn't going on during the previous administration? Seems to me that tax cheats will be tax cheats.

You got to admit She is right (no-name) that Jimbo is an immature punk.

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean that I'm not like REALLY super awesome. Hell, one can practically infer the inverse. Don't mess with Texas, I guess...