Detroit Game Thread?

booyaa87

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team really needs an Australian. With that new movie coming out they are going to be real popular maybe even more popular than they were after Crocodile Dundee came out if that is possible.

This team really needs an Australian. With that new movie coming out they are going to be real popular maybe even more popular than they were after Crocodile Dundee came out if that is possible.

I can't believe they were able to stop the UDM fans from storming the court.

Werewolves are no where near as popular as Australians but you know what is? Vampires. They are really popular right now but they can't play day games. Let's start with an Australian and go from there. Need some flavor to this team some swagger and an Australian accent can bring that.

Werewolves are no where near as popular as Australians but you know what is? Vampires. They are really popular right now but they can't play day games. Let's start with an Australian and go from there. Need some flavor to this team some swagger and an Australian accent can bring that.

Vampires never show up for day games.

I don't really feel sad or dissappointed I'm just numb. I'm getting numb to this losing close games we should've won. When will it end?

If we are going to make it to the 2014 Final Four here in Texas so I can host my party we need to start some winning soon.