Jeremy Felton

Westy03

Guest BillikenReport

what lies? nate is the one that lied.

Again, please point out these lies. If you can't, you have slandered me.

Please spare me the stuff about you making comments about Harrellson. You were driving that bus. Funny how when your friend gets a scholarship from SLU instead of going to Fontbonne, it's a great thing, but because Harrellson committed to a school like Western Illinois he wasn't worthy of an offer from SLU.

You've called me a liar for years and you have nothing to back it up.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, please point out these lies. If you can't, you have slandered me.

Please spare me the stuff about you making comments about Harrellson. You were driving that bus. Funny how when your friend gets a scholarship from SLU instead of going to Fontbonne, it's a great thing, but because Harrellson committed to a school like Western Illinois he wasn't worthy of an offer from SLU.

You've called me a liar for years and you have nothing to back it up.

again, i just did point out your latest lie. you said i was the only one that questioned the harrelson stuff in this thread. you know i wasnt the only one.

lie two on the harrelson subject, if you go back and look at the context (now almost 2 years ago) you will see i ASKED if harrelson was worthy of a slu scholarship, how come western illinois was his only recourse when he didnt get a fall offer from soderberg? i also would point out that soderberg told many at a winter billiken club meeting that he asked josh to wait till spring. how are those two things lies by me? however when you read this context, surely you can see i never said he wasnt worthy. i stated from appearances sake there were questions. i admitted from day one i never saw harrelson play.

you seem to have a problem with hard debate of opinions vs what a lie is.

if i dont agree with your view that kevin lisch isnt worthy of high school player of the year instead of langdon shipley, you call that a lie apparently. and yes, i still think it was a horrible OPINION you made.

if i dont agree that roundtree couldnt have been DIRECTLY APPROACHED by lowery in january of his junior year per ncaa guidelines somehow that is a lie? i ask you to explain how it could have possible been done outside of using a third party of somekind and you again accuse me of slandering you by posing that question?

if i dont agree with your opinion that the illinois side of the river isnt worthy of the post dispatch all metro team and use daniel lisch, will triggs and others as examples of kids that i think have as much talent as some of your suburban selections, somehow that becomes my lie?

if i take offense for your attacks on our coach, and give you my opinon that differs with yours, that becomes a lie?

these are opinions. i didnt realize strongly questioning your opinions was a lie or slander.

fine. i guess we are going to have to live with these new rules where no one can question nate. i will try my best to comply.

by the way folks, if you follow this thread, i am not the attacker. i in fact offered to let by gones be by gones in this thread and nate attacked and put this thread in the dumper. not me.

A little off-topic from the Roy vs. Nate battle but SIU finished off their 2009 recruiting class just days after the Felton commitment with a verbal commit from 6'6" SG Drew Barham out of Christian Brothers High School in Memphis.

http://www.thesouthern.com/dawgblog/

Could this be basketball-related information?! It feels like a commercial during an episode of Judge Mathis. Now, back to Roy v. Nate...

Could this be basketball-related information?! It feels like a commercial during an episode of Judge Mathis. Now, back to Roy v. Nate...

I understand what Nate is trying to do and I support his efforts even if they will go unfulfilled as, and I think Nate knows this as well, Roy thinks he does no wrong and if you disagree with him he launches into name calling and says you are a liar and then he can't let that go. Can opinions be lies? Sounds a lot like Kevin Slaten who Roy admits he listens to.

I respect Nate and his opinions and hope his stays around on the board as he brings great information, imo.

Can you guys just meet up in the parking lot at the McDonald's on Lindell and settle this like men? Fight! Fight! Fight! :lol:

It wouldn't be the first time :lol: Didn't the banned Billiphan, who now goes by postcard, challenge skip or somebody else to a fight in a parking lot a while back?

There's some good smack talk in this thread.

It wouldn't be the first time :lol: Didn't the banned Billiphan, who now goes by postcard, challenge skip or somebody else to a fight in a parking lot a while back?

I think we should all get together and fight a lion. A team-building exercise, if you will. Couldn't go any worse than this.

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/35...nRing-Fight.htm

No flash photography permitted.

Nice try troll. Have you been banned from any more boards lately for going after peoples little kids? How is the can collecting coming along/

Nice try troll. Have you been banned from any more boards lately for going after peoples little kids? How is the can collecting coming along/

I haven't been banned from other message boards, but who cares if I have? You have been banned from THIS board.

Did you fight in the parking lot or did you chicken out?

You were banned from the Bernie Board for threatening someones kid. You're a real tough guy.

How can I be banned from a board I don't post on? :lol:

You let the little fight reference slip out recently when you were getting into it with Skip. You have a hard time keeping your identities straight. I also enjoyed your explanation as to why you have gone by many different names on this board prior to creating your latest identity. Hilarious :lol:

Guest BillikenReport

Roy,

Most of your last post about me makes no sense, so I'm not going to waste my time to reference each point.

I have no problem with you questioning my opinions, but when you accuse me of being a liar, that is slander.

Stay classy, Belleville.

I have no problem with you questioning my opinions, but when you accuse me of being a liar, that is slander.

not if what you accuse me of is wrong. how can you deny the lie in this thread alone? you said i was the only one that took issue with the harrelson scenrio. that is just not true. not true = lie in my dictionary.

not if what you accuse me of is wrong. how can you deny the lie in this thread alone? you said i was the only one that took issue with the harrelson scenrio. that is just not true. not true = lie in my dictionary.

Not true doesn't neccesarily equal a lie.