Kobe Bryant

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll await the haters replies.

i think he has won "Man of the Year" in Vail, Colorado for like 6 or 7 straight years now.

I bet he could even play for Monmouth. Ha ha ha ha ha ha :blink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I stopped watching the NBA when KB choked his coach and made the papers but wasn't really disciplined by the league. College

basketball is a much better game. Like many professional sports there are just so many games they really can't come out and

play with enthusiasm night after night.

I stopped watching the NBA when KB choked his coach and made the papers but wasn't really disciplined by the league. College

basketball is a much better game. Like many professional sports there are just so many games they really can't come out and

play with enthusiasm night after night.

goslu68, you got your spoiled nba stars mixed up. that was latrine spreewell that tried to choke his coach. kobe raped the girl in vail and then bought her off to get the charges dropped.

goslu68, you got your spoiled nba stars mixed up. that was latrine spreewell that tried to choke his coach. kobe raped the girl in vail and then bought her off to get the charges dropped.

that girl had three different semen specimens found in her undies, i highly doubt kobe had to rape a ***** that wanted to be rammed by an nba star

that girl had three different semen specimens found in her undies, i highly doubt kobe had to rape a ***** that wanted to be rammed by an nba star

even if it wasnt rape, wasnt kobe married with children at the time? no excuse for putting himself in that position.

I stand corrected I stopped following the NBA when LS choked coach C and he soon retired "the coach" not LS-I follow the Bills, and their opponents, only.

hahahaha, that's probably the most risque statement that's ever skated through this website... LOL

even if it wasnt rape, wasnt kobe married with children at the time? no excuse for putting himself in that position.

Kobe shouldn't have been there BUT was acquitted and I believe he was innocent. Stupid but not guilty is the verdict.....

Kobe shouldn't have been there BUT was acquitted and I believe he was innocent. Stupid but not guilty is the verdict.....

the charges were abruptly dropped.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/5861379/

DA's dont get that far into a case without a pretty good feeling they will win.

kobe later paid off the accuser to keep it out of civil court.

believe what you want, besides stupid i think kobe is not a good person.

So ... it's wrong for someone to call Kobe a rapist, but it's right to call the girl a *****.

So ... it's wrong for someone to call Kobe a rapist, but it's right to call the girl a *****.

There are women and there are *******. ******* are people who make false allegations that are out for your money.

Rape is probably the worst crime I can think of. I believe it should be a capital offense (with positive DNA.) If you believe that someone would drop rape charges just for the money you are either nuts or it wasn't rape......

Rape is probably the worst crime I can think of. I believe it should be a capital offense (with positive DNA.) If you believe that someone would drop rape charges just for the money you are either nuts or it wasn't rape......

Yeah all those Duke lacrosse players should be on death row right now...

You're kidding, if you are a girl working as a front desk clerk, you don't think cash could persuade you or most people from dropping the charges?

I have no idea (any more than anyone else on here) whether he did it or not. But let's say he did. She faces the choice of going to trial where every thing about her life will be exploited and maybe you won't even win as we know if you are an athlete and you have enough cash you can get off (in court and in the hotel room) or you can accept a couple of mil and go away. Personally, I'd want it to be over I'd take the cash and make a better life for myself.

Kobe's really good at basketball.

Really good.

If I were a woman, I'd sure like to be his girlfriend. Walking in the park hand in hand, wrapping my legs around him, cuddling in the spoon position, our hearts beating in unison... staring into his eyes over our morning coff- uhhhh, yes, thank you.

roy, I'd never call Bryant a "nice guy", but your recollection of what happened with his legal situation in Vail is a complete lie. I won't even suggest that you have your facts wrong, you are flat out lying on this one.

roy, I'd never call Bryant a "nice guy", but your recollection of what happened with his legal situation in Vail is a complete lie. I won't even suggest that you have your facts wrong, you are flat out lying on this one.

so what really happened then? please enlighten us. did kobe get a medal from readers digest instead? what happened?

She refused to participate when word got out that she was with two other men before contacting police...or changing underwear. Bryant is right up there plenty of the bigwigs on capital hill.