GDT:Saint Louis @ Dayton 6:00pm 590am

Westy03

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had it as a loss in my pre-season picks (as most probably did), but now I think we have a chance to steal one thanks to Dayton's injuries and our recent improved play. We're 8 1/2 point underdogs, but I see it as more of a pick 'em. Take the points.

Ever since the 20pt game we've been playing with enthusiasm. We feel like we should have beat this team on our court, so we take one on their court.

SLU 71 - Dayton 61. Tommie gets his first double double of the season

I had it as a loss in my pre-season picks (as most probably did), but now I think we have a chance to steal one thanks to Dayton's injuries and our recent improved play. We're 8 1/2 point underdogs, but I see it as more of a pick 'em. Take the points.

I'm with Iggy take the points. I won't be shocked if we win but I'm expecting a close game. The Bills, with DB getting more minutes, seemed to have settled into a nice rotation. We need are stars to play like stars tonight and have some additional punch from LM, DB or someone off the bench. I just can't get myself to type DP and points. He is due though.

54-51

Is anyone getting a picture on channel surfing.net yet. Mine says that the channel is offline.

And everyone scrolled all the way down to where it said Dayton and Saint Louis right, or was I supposed to click the CSTV links on the top?

I scrolled down and clickd the game. I have a black scree with an ad - doesn't say channel isn't working though.