Most hated school

powerballer

#1 I hate the Scandal Plagued university of Missouri at Columbia (SPUMAC)

#2 I hate SMS

#3 X or UD

in general I have alot of hate for 'bama and Norte Shame.

I too hate the influx of SPUMAC future drop outs at the STL bars.

I am starting to hate powerballwasher he/she is an idiot. His/her first posts gave me some suspicion but it is now confirmed powerballwatcher is an idiot. I can only hope that he/she is relatively young and will get less annoying overtime. However, I lament that I don't think that will happen as the depths of stupidity in the posts I've read increase.

Thank you for all the kind words. You must have got d's in your religion classes.

Let's see, powerballer is a new poster who immediately has an obsession with Roy and interjects Mizzou into a lot of posts. Hmm... sounds a lot like the board's old punching bag Mizzouphan. I don't think it't joey fluegel or cheesycow, seems more like Mizzouphan... somebody who is not very bright.

Let's see, powerballer is a new poster who immediately has an obsession with Roy and interjects Mizzou into a lot of posts. Hmm... sounds a lot like the board's old punching bag Mizzouphan. I don't think it't joey fluegel or cheesycow, seems more like Mizzouphan... somebody who is not very bright.

Is this the anti-catholic billiken board. You guys don't do well in religion classes even though they are the easiest Slu has to offer. Total disrespect for Jesus. you think it is okay to treat women as sex objects. Then you criticize some one who is trying to teach tolerance. I bet if I give you guys my seat number at a bills game, you will come for me wit a cross in hand. It must be hard to live with so much hate in your hearts.

Is this the anti-catholic billiken board. You guys don't do well in religion classes even though they are the easiest Slu has to offer. Total disrespect for Jesus. you think it is okay to treat women as sex objects. Then you criticize some one who is trying to teach tolerance. I bet if I give you guys my seat number at a bills game, you will come for me wit a cross in hand. It must be hard to live with so much hate in your hearts.

One thing I never get is when people start ###### on a message board. Do you really have nothing better to do? Is your life that pathetic?

Think about it...instead of interacting with society you are on a message board where you don't even care about the topic just trying to piss people off. Let it go man.

You're right.

List of things I hate (in order of animosity felt towards) :(:

Jesus, women, baby deer, sunshine, cotton candy, smiling, life, children, old people, hugs, friendship, laughing, water, parties, black people, white people, yellow people, brown people, see-through people, dogs, cats, muskrats, beavers, rhinos, all animals and people, jokes, games, pogs, jumping rope, breathing, and some other stuff!

List of things I like (in order of happy-in-pants-ness) :lol::

internet pr0n, funerals, terrorist attacks, death farts, CO2 emissions, crying, making other people cry, fighting, anarchy, death and overall malfeasance. and internet pr0n.

Show me were I started ######. I mentioned that I root for mizzou and everyone jumps my ######. I speak out against calling women ###### buckets and get attacked. You guys would have made great nazi's. I don't understand why these jews just don't shut up and enjoy the gas. They must have nothing better to do than complain. Did you see the ass on that jew *****. On friday we should post pictures of naked dead jew girls.

And I am the bad guy. I tried to keep this about basketball and other sports, but you guys started personal attacks. I tried to start a boxing thread but that was shut down. Hey steve can we talk boxing. No, powerballer let's show pictures of teenage girls instead.

Do you guys treat all new posters like this? The funny thing is this will get me band. I should have stuck to calling women ###### buckets and showing pictures of naked teenage girls.

:(

Where are these pictures of naked teenage girls again?

Show me were I started ######. I mentioned that I root for mizzou and everyone jumps my ######. I speak out against calling women ###### buckets and get attacked. You guys would have made great nazi's. I don't understand why these jews just don't shut up and enjoy the gas. They must have nothing better to do than complain. Did you see the ass on that jew *****. On friday we should post pictures of naked dead jew girls.

And I am the bad guy. I tried to keep this about basketball and other sports, but you guys started personal attacks. I tried to start a boxing thread but that was shut down. Hey steve can we talk boxing. No, powerballer let's show pictures of teenage girls instead.

Do you guys treat all new posters like this? The funny thing is this will get me band. I should have stuck to calling women ###### buckets and showing pictures of naked teenage girls.

I think you should be "band"

Hactually... teenage girls, 18 and up, wearing university-approved cheerleading and dance uniforms. Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme.

And the first paragraph is way over the line. Good luck w/ that one. We're not out to get you, but you have to ease your way into things. I didn't just come on here and immediately start talking $h!t. I've never posted a picture of a chick that wasn't a cheerleader, dancer, sports reporter, or Ashley Judd, who Rick Majerus would like to eat on wheat bread. And I don't think anyone else has either. All trim is relevant to sports.

Cool your jets and wheeze the juice. If you're not banned already.

All you are trying to do is piss people off. You don't want to talk basketball. In fact, the only really basketball specific thing you posted is that you think MU has a better chance of reaching the touney than SLU.

I gave you my reasons that I don't think that is the case, but you have not replied to that. That leads me to think that the only reason you posted that was you knew it would piss people off.

Let me say this, I don't think Powerballer should be banned. He hasn't posted anything over the line, but rather just has made an ass out of himself.

If you don't want to read Powerballer's post, there is the handy ignore feature that you can use.

BTW, I got A's in all my theology classes, including Marriage & Christian Life.

I had Dr. Finucane for Marriage & Christian Life - got an A as well. Great class and prof. - he was one of my favorites at SLU, just a straight-shooting, fun, "I'm here for you" kind of guy.

Let me say this, I don't think Powerballer should be banned. He hasn't posted anything over the line, but rather just has made an ass out of himself.

If you don't want to read Powerballer's post, there is the handy ignore feature that you can use.

Thanks for the support. I don't ubderstand why I can never make friends. This kind of inter office fighting is why I had to stop working.

I am going to take my meds have a nice cry and maybe play golf.

I'm guessing you missed a deleted post or are sicker than I thought........ :P