CL contract

I am hearing that Cheryl's contract is on Biondi's desk, and her present contract is up at the end of the summer.

If Fr Biondi doesn't think he needs a top AD, he has another thing coming. We should not make our new coach upset by continued missing on promotion, media issues, etc. We need CL to continue the good work she has done with all the teams up to now.

I encourage emails to Fr Biondi's office to keep this AD in place. We do not need any more changes in the program right now.

mhg

She better get a raise to go with all that unwanted crow she had to eat. They (meaning Biondi) also needs to pony up with the PR, SID, and marketing departments so we can maximize what we are dearly paying.

Hire Bonwich, and start pushing the auxilary departments to be all they can be.

I think he was supposed to be with Box and I. His failing to sheft left the worst twosome that ever set foot on Forest Park. Damn we were bad.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

I don't know what "promotions" you are talking about, but if I e-mail Fr. B it will be to tell him to override CL on one more issue---------get rid of cufflink, overly cool & cocky Promotion Boy. He is a disgrace to the program!!!

You forgot "self inflated."

Skip, that morning broke at a balmy 40 degrees and 50 mph winds, from what it seemed like. Heck, my back was seizing up at the thought of standing near you two, let alone the winter weather.

I'll try to make up for deserting Box and you by hosting another get together. Maybe RM can have the SID implement a program to actually tape and sell the game feeds so we can show games at home at some point, like he had at Utah. From what I have heard, the Utah AD made a decent coin from that program.