Frank and Bob to interview Moser at 10:30

I real interested to hear what he has to say. I have the feeling he will be our lead recruiter and given that Majerus has said he will have more responsibilities than most assistant coaches, I am wondering if Majerus envisions Moser taking over whne he is done.

According to ISU guys I have asked about him, being the lead recruiter for a great x's and o's coach is PERFECT for Moser

frank: "what can you tell us about the 2 open scholarships?"

moser: "what you defintely don't want to do is waste them....we've gotten a huge response from student athletes." "we're always looking for transfers and people who might make it late."

hometown: naperville (boo...he's a napervillain.)

bob: "you have a real understanding of what it takes to win at this level."

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala

This is getting exciting.

I swear, I was smiling from ear-to-ear after reading the Eberhardt press release, that's when it finally sunk in that Rick F-ing Majerus is coaching the team I've followed for most of my life.

I think ol' Rick wants to end his coaching career with a bang...a huge bang....excited about the 2008 recruiting class. Hearing from athletes all over the country....Pinch me, Loretta, I must be dreaming. This cannot be happening to the Saint Louis University Billikens, or can it? Suggs wide open, location not important, push the tempo....

This like I died and went to heaven hearing this kind of talk.

I just hit the 55 mark and I was starting to get worried I would not obtain my dream of my Billikens being a sweet-sixteen before I kick the bucket. Now I hoping for an elite eight. Lets get em Rick!

Tarheel

"Who would you trust when they say they can help put you in the NBA, Majerus, Anderson, or Weber?"

Answer: Rick Majerus by a mile and in a landslide. There is absolutely no comparison.

The press and attention that SLU has been getting from the Majerus hire is national, literally coast to coast. People are watching SLU now. We are on the radar screen. We are on the map.

TRN, how many players has Self coached at Kansas that made it in the NBA? We are not talking about recruiting - we are talking about coaching. Weber maximized production out of his Self-recruited players, made them buy into his system, AND got all five starters into the NBA. Now that is outstanding coaching!

Self manages to coach down his four and five star players, with very few showing significant progress under his watch. Kansas has had enormous talent the last few years, but like Pretty Q at Mizzou, Self never manages to make a complete team.

RM and Weber, given the talent they have, are very successful at building a team. Weber has proven to be more successful at developing players for the NBA.

Thanks, you were able to articulate the point I was trying to get across. Believe me, I have NO love for Self and am very glad that Weber is at Illinois. But as you said, so far the track record shows Self was a better recruiter and identifier of talent.

Luckily with Majerus I think we've got a guy that can identify talent and coach it up over 2-4 years.

Start showing me the players Weber recruited and developed that have made it to the dance in the numbers RM did then we can talk. And just so you know Sheltie, there is a hell of a lot of players at KU who will be making the jump to the NBA over the next two years. Self is the one producing the Carolina/Duke numbers, Weber has been producing Brad like numbers.