What are Frank and Bob saying?

He has been saying that it still isnt done. Still some things that need to be worked out. He got a call during the break for a "insider" saying "you dont have anything to worry about"

Edit: The Dallas firm has been talking to C. Martin. Frank said he would take it in a heartbeat. Wants RM to think about bringing him on as an assistant.

1. They believe in Tim's source.

2. Frank's sources in St. Louis and Chicago says things are moving in the right direction.

3. When Bob speculated that there may be serious problems if there isn't a press conference within 36 hrs, Frank got a call about 2 min later off the air from a source very close to Majerus. According to Frank the source said "I don't know what you're worried about."

Frank and Bob are on the SLU payroll and tight with the university. I wouldn't be surprised if they were asked to downplay McKernan's announcement until the university was ready to offically announce. SLU can't be happy with radio stations, message boards, and blogs announcing before they do.

"SLU can't be happy with radio stations, message boards, and blogs announcing before they do."

BUT with the net and youtube and the like, even SLU should expect something like this to dribble out. It's the nature of the beast. (and reason number one as to why I'll never be a conspiracy theorist on something like the Kennedy assassination.)