Big Brother deletes posts...

What's the deal with posts getting mysteriously deleted? Is this the work of the moderator (ie. Big Brother)? I noticed one of mine was deleted recently. Why is this board censored, save that for obvious inappropriate language content? What criteria are followed for deciding which posts will be deleted? Are some members' opinions favored over others? Should we not allow any anti-Soderberg comments? What's the point of posting if it doesn't count?

Official agent of Travis Tadyszack

i doubt the subject matter (soderberg)had anything to do with it. one moderater (nark) hates soderberg, and steve has displayed he isnt in the soderberg fan club as of late.

i would guess your post got deleted for some reason other than soderberg comments. maybe it was the way you said it.

I didn't remove Izik's post (I just deleted the Bobblehead picture though).

As for Brad, I have displayed I am not the biggest fan. Spring and Fall Recruiting will do a lot for me. Also, if we make the dance this year. No complaints. I have been consistent in that regard.

I hate Soderberg? C'mon Roy. Hate requires some personal dislike of a person. I have never once insulted or criticized Brad the person. In fact, I have often stated that he is a good man and a hard worker. All of my criticism has been restricted to his coaching, recruiting, and job performance. You may have noticed that I put a personal moratorium on any Brad criticism a few weeks ago.

P.S. The only post I been deleted of late was Signguy's sticky post. :7

I am not a huge fan either, but this season the board has gotten a little out of hand at times, so I have turned things up a notch.

To my knowledge, the moderation on Billikens.com has been fair.

>I hate Soderberg? C'mon Roy. Hate requires some personal

>dislike of a person. I have never once insulted or

>criticized Brad the person. In fact, I have often stated

>that he is a good man and a hard worker. All of my

>criticism has been restricted to his coaching, recruiting,

>and job performance. You may have noticed that I put a

>personal moratorium on any Brad criticism a few weeks ago.

>

>

>P.S. The only post I been deleted of late was Signguy's

>sticky post. :7

Roy was absent the day they taught reading comprehension and facts in school. He enjoys taking partial information, misinformation, and completely wrong information and making a conclusion. Then he runs with his own conclusions and tries to bait people personally and individually with them, who don't have the exact opinions of his own, sort of the equivalent to the grade school playground/lunchroom bully. He usually does all of this via name calling, incorrect spelling and grammar, dollar signs, etc...he is remarkably dependable in this fashion, sort of like the dog who fetches the stick. It is at times amusing, at times, boring, at times sad, but always consistent, which always leads to conflict.

>Yes, I'm not a big fan of censoring either unless it's

>cursing or simply inappropriate. You never responded to

>what post got deleted. Maybe Thicks did it.

Here is the thread from which my post was deleted:

the Blues [View All] CAG, Jan-29-07 09:31 PM

RE: the Blues, Eddie_Gaedel, 05:56 AM Jan-30-07

HOW COME....., SLUSER, 08:08 AM Jan-30-07

RE: HOW COME....., mcglotherirvin, 08:12 AM Jan-30-07

RE: HOW COME....., SLUSER, 08:22 AM Jan-30-07

hey steve are you listening?, billiken_roy, 04:08 PM Jan-30-07

My post was in response to mcglotherirvin's asinine post. You can tell because roy's post references mine (Jagerbomb).

I don't remember what you posted, but I was the one to remove that one.

With me not remembering, I cannot amount much of a defense other than I don't think many think I moderate this board TOO strictly.

dale, david and i are fine. we actually are on a first name basis and he has the courage to actually give out his identity. you dont have to get in the middle of david and i. i consider us longtime friends that like to debate our billiken views and take turns picking lunch spots.

you ought to try to not hide your identity as well dale. it might make your boastful ways a little more credible.