Contact Methods

• AIM
    kobossy@suddenlink.net
  • Yahoo
    kobossy

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

5,020 profile views
  1. Kind of like how most jobs are filled........relationships and who you know. Hope Coach Macon can deliver on this relationship.
  2. Burns was a wonderful player in a time SLU was not very good. Memory tells me he was maybe 6 foot, give or take an inch, BUT really quick and fast to the rim.
  3. Remember all the angst over evening out the classes when SLU had that huge class with Roby, etc. Things seem to work out.
  4. Why would a graduate transfer consider SLU to play one season on this team. Not happening unless all they want is a lot of playing time on a pretty poor team.
  5. Believe Jolly is from Texas.
  6. Craig Upchurch. Signed then most know what happened. Could of been a Billiken great and part of a few great teams.
  7. Great get. For those playing in 2016-17, look at the season as a proving ground to be in the rotation the following year and a likely NCAA run.
  8. I posted several weeks ago, Goodwin + a top point guard in 2017. So who is the point guard??????
  9. Roman never had the success at SLU recruiting that Ford has had already. Had lots of top recruits interested, but never closed the deal.
  10. Coach Ford will be fine. We have never in my 46 years as a Bills fan had a better recruiter as a coach. I am excited for 2017-18 season. Add Goodwin and a hotshot point guard and we will have a special season.
  11. Perhaps with the transfer group SLU has coming in, Ford can add a top-notch JC big man to fill the 5 spot. Would think joining this group would be enticing to a young guy with 2-3 years of eligibility left.
  12. Was excited when SLU got Travis Ford as its coach. The guy can flat out recruit. I am assuming that SLU has two scholarships to give for 2017 and so the talent infusion for the 2017-18 season is going to be over the top. To get four recruits of this caliber this late in the game is amazing. Now Ford has a lot of time to focus in getting two really top level players for the 2017 class (more if there are any transfers). Would nice to get at least the two spots we know of signed in the Fall early signing period.
  13. Jett had a limited outside game, but boy he could go to the rim, play D and score. If Bess has that, who cares about an outside game.
  14. Was a big Willie fan. The guy was exciting to watch and just a heck of a talent.
  15. Ford did not recruit Zeke Moore. Often new coaches come in and release these recruits to find a new school. Assume Ford is not doing this with Moore but given Crew's lack of recruiting success, and Moore's low recruiting profile, surprise this has not been discussed.