Jason Edwin

I heard Edwin maybe headed to Murray St. can anyone confirm this?

If so that is a good pick up for them. Murray St. has had some respectable teams in the past.

>Has anyone heard how Jason did academiclyin JUCO, and if he

>has landed anywhere for school next year. He would be a

>senior this year and would have been a great force for us,

>if had been able to stay inschool. I'm sure CB would have

>him playing food D by now.

Edwin already played "food" defense -- his man ate him up every time!

(Yeah, I know you meant "good," not "food," but this is more fun.)

that is very surprising. i figured at best, maybe some obscure naia school. never dreamed he could get his academics anywhere close to being allowed to play ncaa ball again. good luck to jason. let's hope he learned his lesson(s) on and off the court.

Three-star's posted article quotes Jason as saying he has "two years." Is that correct?

Secondly, any comments on his quote that Kent State wants him to be "the go to man" on the Flashes this year? Kent State has had some nice runs the last few years ... is this a fair statement, that they'd recruit Jason to be that man?

Must be pretty easy overall to essentially flunk out of school and then .... WHAM .... one year later, you're eligible and every thing to be go to men and key point guards as in Edwin's and Pulley's cases. I can't help but wonder how that happens.

Got to be those philosphy and theology requirements at SLU again. Is it still nine hours per for a degree in the A&S fields?

Hey .. I could be wrong, but before the bashing starts, just what did these guys take to get so eligible so quickly? Inquiring minds want to know.

taj, i think jason definitely has the skills to be the go to man. imo, edwin has big time skills. the question will always be if when and how often he decides to use those skills.

It apparently does not take much to be eligible again but we saw this long ago when MU took Ricky Fraiser after he flunked out of SLU and he did not even have to go to JUCO. The bottom line is that if a school wants a kid they can bend the rules as much as needed - Didn't the Bonnies take a kid with a JUCO welding degree. I know that got them into trouble but there is nothing to say that Randy or Edwin are actually ready for a four year college either - time will only tell.