Is it official yet?

It's official-I heard parts of his press conf. on 1380 today. He seemed excited about pairing up with D Polk in the backcourt and said one of his reasons for picking SLU is that he would like to play the point sometimes and Brad told him he would have that opportunity. Said Brad contacted him the most and had almost become part of the family.

WAY TO GO BRAD AND STAFF!!!

thank you jalensdad for the heads up on this days ago. it sure has made the days go by better waiting for the announcement. you need to go get yourself a billiken blue hat now.

i might be wrong, but i believe the official fall signing date is either november the 5th or 12th. i would bet since the recruits are all local, brad will make a big public spectacle of them all signing together on that date. at least i would if i was brad.

i did not know that. strange, but brad recently told us the story of wisconsin when bennett signed his final four team out of high school. they all visited during signing week and signed on the spot according to his story.

welcome to the board sludaddy!

thanks for your insight. i wonder if that rule was recently inacted as i seem to remember north carolina doing that with i think wallace and stackhouse as well.

I'm not sure who their opponent will be this year, if not Vashon possibly some team from Chicago. They will also being competing in

the Coca Cola Shootout on 11 December against some team from the South. Tommie must really enjoy playing at Savvis, because he boasts

averages of 26ppg on 73.3% fgs, 10rpg, 3.5spg,and 2.5bpg in games were

he starts.

playing a team from the south......

considering keith picket typically schedules the shootout teams with 3 factors in mind, 1. a very good local team 2. an extremely highly touted national player 3. a player on the team coming in is a slu, missouri or illinois recruit i wonder if east st louis' team will be facing the horton kid from texas that will be missouri's big recruit next year?

jalensdad, if so, do you think tommie would match up with him, or would east side let howlett guard horton?

East Side typically plays full court pressure defense and then

falls back into a scrambling zone defense. Tommie is used at

the top of the key to bother long range shooters and sometimes

drops low for weak side help on post players. Very rarely have I

seen them play man to man. I think he matches up well with quick players but he has a bad habit of reaching for steals. Mark Howlett

is not what I would consider to be a defensive stopper by any stretch.

I would expect to see them play zone.