? for SLU fans

flyphan

I went to the scouts sight and the only recruit I could find was Dustin McGuire. I was wondering if that will be the only signed player for the Billikens this year because there isn't much talent left out there. Not trying to start anything, just want to know what the billikens are bring in for the upcoming year.

exactly what is your problem? did you get turned down for admission to slu or something? your obsession with the billikens is amusing though.

Wow! You aren't trying to start anything? The time for a post where you weren't trying to start anything was about 20 posts ago. You are too late. You are trying to start something. You are a troll. Why don't you go find some Xavier fans to taunt. Oh I guess that's a tougher row to hoe........

Or as he's more commonly known "Oops I crapped my Pants." You've never once told me why you think I'm Flyphan. In fact you had this same post a couple weeks ago and a couple weeks before that(but you're old so you probably forgot already). How many Billiken games did you go to last year? Go have one of the attendants cut up your grapefruit and change your diaper. It's almost night night time.

i think i will wait and see what happens before declaring "awful". if for example knollmeyer and stemler and another pf come to go along with maguire, i would consider that a very successful class covering all of our needs. two inside players and two pure shooters.

now if come june we only signed maguire, then i would agree that would be disappointing.

How much longer does SLU sit and wait for all the good players to sign else where and force SLU to take what ever is left like they have in the past? When does SLU get it together and go get the players needed to make the program a success? Isn't the number one rule to not get out worked in your own back yard? Maybe it's time Coach S. gets off that high horse he rode here from Wisconsin and join us common folk and start to keep the good ol' local talent in town, scare away all foreign invaders and have a team in the national spot light.

Yes Coach S. did a great job of landing Kevin and Tommy, but is that something to rave about during his stay at SLU? Don't get me started on DM either, he is not the solution or a prized recruit. I even predict he leaves before 2 years. So Old news I know, but what about the hords that have slipped through our hands or in LS's case about to slip through if the coaches don't step up to the plate.