Mi$$ou won over Oklahoma

>Why? Does the Mizzou victory make you feel inferior and now

>you crave a road victory over a ranked opponent to feel like

>the Billikens somehow match up with the Tigers?

Inferior? No, hardly. Do I want to stay up with other local competition yes. Does UNC want Duke to win, no. Local regional rivals do not care for it much when their competition wins. Why is that so hard to understand?

i would think it matters about the same as you sniffing around looking for some sort of consolation after the mi$$ouri team has played their best two games of the year. that is really pathetic.

however, as said before, your appearance is a compliment that apparently you really care what billiken fandom thinks.

feel free to keep coming around looking for table scraps like some stray dog.

reread the post. i know your educational background is probably lacking but i plainly said "you" not mi$$ouri fans.

if you would like to set up some reading comprehension tutoring i am sure there are plenty of saint louis university alums that would be happy to assist you with your struggles.

Congrats SLU fans win the message board spelling championship The banner will look nice right next to the message board grammar championship and the message board reading comprehension championship.

I would expect someone with a great SLU education could be a bit more witty than "you cant spell" or "you cant read" at least use the dollar $ign$ or something.

The SLU educated poster that started off the thread didn't capitalize Gardner or spell his name right perhaps he will cause you to lose the valuable message board championships next year.

No, the poster was very decided about beating GW even before Mizzou won last night.

The comprehension part comes into play for the SLU fans who work side by side with Mizzou fans all day long. We must go back to the era before Stewart was coaching in Columbia to find a point where SLU's program was better than Mizzou's. We are hitting another period where the status of both programs are changing.

We all now know that we have a better coaching staff that does not deliberately and knowingly cheat. However, this is a point not bragged about at the water cooler. Wins, especially quality wins, are worth betting your chest. Mizzou got one last night over a team with some quality players. We need to match that tonight.

These two programs have been and are under NCAA scrutiny. We know about Mizzou. Oklahoma has made some 500-700 illicit recruiting calls. They were going to dump everything off on an assistant coach and fire him. A lesson probably learned from Mizzou. However, Sampson is now implicated and how this turns out is not known yet. So we had two crooks playing each other and there was a winner. So what. On another note Jay Spoonhour went to Mizzou as an assistant and it looked like a good career move. However, w/ consensus opinion indicating Snyder is out, Jay will have to get the resumes out again. Anyway contrast two crooks playing against each other w/ our game tonite. Regardless of tonights outcome our situation is better.

The only impact Mizzery has on SLU these days is that we probably cross swords in recruiting locals. Now whether Q stays or goes has it's advantages/disadvantages for SLU in recruiting local talent. Despite all his problems and rep as a bum coach and a sleaze the guy still seems to bring in athletic talented players. So that may be a disadvantage to us. I vote to let him stay at Mizzery. I'm afraid they'll get smart and replace him with Hugs....then we'd have a real problem attracting the best local players. Sorry but the post that started this thread was a little stupid. Our result at GW tonight does not depend upon what Mizzery did against OK. Sure UB isn't using it as a rallying cry, "hey guys we've got to pull off an upset here...we can't let Mizzery look better than us!"

Great win by the Tigers last night. I never would have thought that they would start the conference season off by going 2-0. Lets hope the Bills continue this week of upsets. THis would be a nice game for TL to step up. We're going to need at least two more people besides Ian to have good scoring games tonight.

>Great if posting on this site intermittently is a

>compliement to Billiken "fandom" then Billiken "fandom" can

>feel good tonight.

It's more than intermittently. - AJ, cheesy and Mizzouphan are regulars. Joey Fluegel spent a couple of years on here. It's amusing that you Mizlosers spend so much time here seeking our approval.

>>Great if posting on this site intermittently is a

>>compliement to Billiken "fandom" then Billiken "fandom" can

>>feel good tonight.

>

>It's more than intermittently. - AJ, cheesy and Mizzouphan

>are regulars. Joey Fluegel spent a couple of years on here.

>It's amusing that you Mizlosers spend so much time here

>seeking our approval.

As I've stated on numerous occasions, I'm a fan of both programs. And I know that I'm not alone in being a fan of both programs. I don't see the two as rivals. I'm not sure why that bothers some people on here so much. THe programs are alike in a lot of ways. They both supply a few highs, a few lows, and a lot of frustrating and madning middle ground. I don't suggest that many trying being a fan of both because in the end they'll both just usually rip your heart out.

So in conclusion, I'm not sure what Ace is really talking about. I can only surmise that he stayed home from school today and his mom isn't home to police his internet useage.

Mizzouphan, nothing wrong with being a fan of both programs, but you have about as much credibility as AJ when you say that. Your posts a few weeks ago gave you away. First, you get your black and gold panties all in a bunch over a mild, light-hearted jab at Mizzou from kshoe. Then you turn around and vehemently defend a troll's right to lie about a SLU player. You've revealed your Tiger stripes.

>Mizzouphan, nothing wrong with being a fan of both programs,

>but you have about as much credibility as AJ when you say

>that. Your posts a few weeks ago gave you away. First, you

>get your black and gold panties all in a bunch over a mild,

>light-hearted jab at Mizzou from kshoe. Then you turn around

>and vehemently defend a troll's right to lie about a SLU

>player. You've revealed your Tiger stripes.

Seriously, you're tiring me out with this stuff. We had an arguement a few weeks back where I found the post that proved you were lying. YOu have to at least admit that. Talk about no credibility. Like I told Roy, I don't have to prove my Billiken loyalty to you. The next Billiken game I'm at I'll let your mom buy me a beer so I can show you that I go to the games and root for SLU. Other than that, go back to your Dungeons and Dragons game.