Hawaii TV

while i am truly overwhelmed by the effort to promote the tie with the billikens on kfns, that doesnt solve the horrible after dark reception problem. somehow they have to solve that problem or figure a way to get it to us over the internet at no cost imo.

it was my understanding that something to do with the a-10 prohibited the live streaming of the games. clicking on the Listen live link during the game will likely give you some syndicated sports talk show. dont know that for sure, but that is my understanding.

The bb games are broadcast via radio on KKEA in "Paradise". It appears to me they are on stream and free. Go to Radio Locator and proceed. I think we may be going to Hawaii for recruiting purposes, since we are not in a pre-season tournament. Hawaii is playing UNLV and Lon Krueger Tues @ UNLV. Hawaii, is dominated by jucos(8) and trsfrs(2). The week end edition of the Wall Street Journal ( Pursuits ) has an article on the new rules of recruiting. Schools will be graded on graduation rates. As a consequence juco recruiting is on the wane because they are high risk accademically. Louisville and Oklahoma have announced a change away from jucos. Falling graduation rates = loss of scholarships. Juco was the alternative for students w/ low grades and scores. Now if grades is a problem, prep school is the option used. Prep school can also be used to increase scores and not use up 2 yrs eligibility. Anyway the Warriors seem to be bucking this new trend. Jackson Wheeler(remember him) is doing much of the juco recruiting. The WSJ site is subscription. We have played the Warriors previously in Hawaii and the results were not good, the refs even worse.

SLU has online streaming via CSTV if you go to the www.slubillikens.com site and click multimedia you will see the gametracker option and nothing under audio, that's not where you find it. Why? Well, it would make too much sense to find the link there. So how do you find it? Once you first arrive at the home page a popup may popup that links you to the service. The service is $6.95/mo.