Slaten said something good about SLU

Cowboy

Apparantly CL was on with Slaten/Ramsay, I did not hear any of it but in the after talk heard Slaten say something to the effect of "I am a fan of CL, she is very dynamic".

I don't think he meant this like metz is a fan of CL.

Anyone hear the interview with CL?

I have no interest in listening to this blow-hard's show, but now that Rammer is his co-host I wonder if he will continue to beat up on Brad as a "liar" and "poor basketball coach" as he did at the beginning of the year. By the way, he also said the same two things about Bruce Weber whose team only went to the Final Two. Other than Norm, I wonder who the egomaniac thinks can coach.

If he pulls this cr@% with Rammer there I wonder what Bob will say, if anything? I would hope that Brad has enough pride to refuse to give any time to Slaten and that our AD would understand that Slaten has only tried to hurt the program NOT help it (or even be fair to SLU).

i typically listen to ramsey and slaten for about an hour in the afternoon when coming or going to afternoon business appts. imo, ramsey is very uncomfortable. for example, last week there was an instance where they had a high ranking ncaa official on the line. slaten blasts him about not letting football and basketball athletes from new orleans schools transfer without having to sit out. he really beat this guy up. first chance ramsey got to talk, he tried to do an end aroundlike apology to the guy. but you could tell he was very uncomfortable.

i would be surprised to see the two of them working together past the first of the year. if they do, ramsey will be miserable.

I listen to these guys every day during my drive time. The chemistrey between these 2 is terible. They both try to dominate the mike and are continually walking over each other.While I don't like Claybourne he could stay in the background untill Slaten would get through with his pontifications and then respond. I also agree with Roy, I would be shocked if they are still together next year. I can see Slaten working with a lesser personality like Chops Ritter. Somebody to play off of, but not an equal.

When this announcement was made earlier and posted on the board, I said that Rammer is on the way out. Nobody can survive with Slaten - he wants to have his own show but apparently the owners are not in to solo shows. Rammer will never survive and Slaten will see to it - if he could get rid of Clayborne then Rammer is a dead duck. I have not had a chance to listen to them yet so I will take those of you who have comments - sad for Rammer.