Torch’s Prediction.

• davidnark changed the title to Torch’s Prediction.
28 minutes ago, willie said:

If I remember correctly he said we wouldn’t win 10 games. Seriously he gets credit for saying how bad we were going to be. 

I don’t. It was luck, if dalger stayed we win 24.

thetorch likes this

I think in the actual prediction thread I said 14-17 or 14-18 with a great possibility that we would win less than 12 and a decent chance at less than 10.  I wasn't the only one either.

For me it was pretty clear we would be very bad.  I never rooted for it to happen.  My father, a season ticket holder since 72, is slated for two knee replacement surgeries in the next 18 months.  He may never get to another game.  I wanted him to see a sweet sixteen before it was over, not a PIG loss.  Ford ran this program into the ground.  I hope he and Jim Crews meet up coaching JR High kids in northern kentucky/southern indiana next season.

NextYearBill, TRN and gabriel like this

1 hour ago, thetorch said:

I think in the actual prediction thread I said 14-17 or 14-18 with a great possibility that we would win less than 12 and a decent chance at less than 10.  I wasn't the only one either.

For me it was pretty clear we would be very bad.  I never rooted for it to happen.  My father, a season ticket holder since 72, is slated for two knee replacement surgeries in the next 18 months.  He may never get to another game.  I wanted him to see a sweet sixteen before it was over, not a PIG loss.  Ford ran this program into the ground.  I hope he and Jim Crews meet up coaching JR High kids in northern kentucky/southern indiana next season.

The golf carts at the Olive garage are great. Not cheap to park but my dad gets in and out OK with that.

There's also the handicap seats up around the concourse.

Hope your old man gets in there to watch Mack or Schertz lead us back where we belong.

Also said this year would be bad. This was a wasted year just like Crews' 4th year. The Pollyanna fuoks that think things will suddenly get better are a blight and a problem for any program. They will always drag you down into the dirt with them.

6 hours ago, Soderball said:

The golf carts at the Olive garage are great. Not cheap to park but my dad gets in and out OK with that.

There's also the handicap seats up around the concourse.

Hope your old man gets in there to watch Mack or Schertz lead us back where we belong.

Also said this year would be bad. This was a wasted year just like Crews' 4th year. The Pollyanna fuoks that think things will suddenly get better are a blight and a problem for any program. They will always drag you down into the dirt with them.

Agree with this. My grandfather, who has been dead since 2018, was able to come to see me in the band while I was a student in 2015/2016 at the age of 90 with diminished mobility. You really just need to make a request to Chaifetz for accessible seating and they're really good about accommodations. 

Soderball likes this

11 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I thought this was going to be torch pontificating on his prediction for the next 7 days.

This whole season is just a sad waste of time. What's there to celebrate? We celebrate when Ford is gone. Party at humph's 

23 minutes ago, Soderball said:

This whole season is just a sad waste of time. What's there to celebrate? We celebrate when Ford is gone. Party at humph's 

Oh I meant I thought this was going to be Torch laying out his timeline prediction for the next 7 days.

20 hours ago, thetorch said:

During last season, I broke my foot and was in a boot for about a month . I wouldn’t have been able to walk down or up the steps to and from our normal seats. You can have your tickets converted to handicapped seats. It’s a nice option if you need it.

Soderball and TheBand like this