O.T. Don Coryell. -- HOF

BLIKNS

Cardiac Cards !!!!!

Big Red

11 hall of famers now represent St. Louis in Canton, OH. Judging from that you would think we would have had more than eight playoff appearances and  multiple Super Bowl titles. Just unfortunate to be owned by those who had no clue on how to run an NFL franchise.

Schasz likes this

53 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I had my Terry Metcalf football back in the day but Fell in love with America's Team when the Cardinals disappointed year after year after year after year

I had a Cardinal (dark red, almost maroon) #17 Jim Hart jersey, a Big Red helmet and Big Red stocking cap with the Cardinal running through the Arch. I lived and died with that team, would do a whole week of SLU studies on Sunday nights on a mezzanine at Pius XII Library after Big Red Sunday afternoon debacles. 
My friends and I maintain the Big Red would still be in STL today had Neil O’Donoghue made that FG at RFK in the last game of the 1984 season. The Big Red were good that year, one made FG away from being NFC East Champions. 

1 hour ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

I had a Cardinal (dark red, almost maroon) #17 Jim Hart jersey, a Big Red helmet and Big Red stocking cap with the Cardinal running through the Arch. I lived and died with that team, would do a whole week of SLU studies on Sunday nights on a mezzanine at Pius XII Library after Big Red Sunday afternoon debacles. 
My friends and I maintain the Big Red would still be in STL today had Neil O’Donoghue made that FG at RFK in the last game of the 1984 season. The Big Red were good that year, one made FG away from being NFC East Champions. 

O’Donoghue tried to commit suicide that night, but missed….wide right.

I just recently got a new St. Louis football Cardinals long sleeve T-shirt. I love it and get tons of compliments on it. 

It’s maroon has the helmet in the middle and St. Louis Football cardinals on top and bottom. 

As far as the game rooting for the chiefs if you are from St. Louis and a former Rams fan is a crime. Clark Hunt was enemy 1B in kicking the Rams out of St. Louis. 

SLU_Lax and BC1764 like this

On 2/10/2023 at 4:11 PM, Bay Area Billiken said:

RIP Conrad Dobler......

31 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

RIP Conrad Dobler......

No nonsense Ref Ben Dreith: “We’ve got a personal foul, Number 66, late hit on Offense.” Conrad Dobler was a classic, had epic battles against Merlin Olsen and Bill Bergey, lined up at RG next to HOF RT #72 Dan Dierdorf and #54 Tom "Wolf Man" Banks at Center on that great Big Red O-Line.