GDT National TV - Rhode Island

SLU_Nick

First game of the year that I've been able to attend, and one thing that jumped out at me was the lack of camaraderie our team shows. On substitutions, we don't always go down the bench and give every player a five when coming off. Our players get themselves up off the floor, teammates are rarely sprinting over to help one another up. Our huddles after fouls/the ball going out-of-bounds are half hearted and sometimes we don't even do that. We don't give fives after every free throw. 

Anyone else notice this? Has it been going on all year?

Hopefully this lack of leadership and togetherness gets fixed by next year. 

1 hour ago, Zink said:

On substitutions, we don't always go down the bench and give every player a five when coming off. Our players get themselves up off the floor, teammates are rarely sprinting over to help one another up. Our huddles after fouls/the ball going out-of-bounds are half hearted and sometimes we don't even do that. We don't give fives after every free throw. 

Anyone else notice this?

Yeah, they're really sucky.  But don't despair, 2017 is almost here.   Happy New Year's Eve Billsnation!

Edited by billslasttermdropout
Appended and modified for maximum verbosity.

7 hours ago, Zink said:

First game of the year that I've been able to attend, and one thing that jumped out at me was the lack of camaraderie our team shows. On substitutions, we don't always go down the bench and give every player a five when coming off. Our players get themselves up off the floor, teammates are rarely sprinting over to help one another up. Our huddles after fouls/the ball going out-of-bounds are half hearted and sometimes we don't even do that. We don't give fives after every free throw. 

Anyone else notice this? Has it been going on all year?

Hopefully this lack of leadership and togetherness gets fixed by next year. 

These are all signs of low morale, this is what happens after you are beaten over and over again.