Trouble in paradise

ARon

From Miles Reynolds:

"Should prolly delete my Twitter app for the night.. Got a lot to say right now."

Have fun dissecting this and attributing all kinds of meaning to it. Can't wait for the "insiders" to tell us what they "know".

From Miles Reynolds:

"Should prolly delete my Twitter app for the night.. Got a lot to say right now."

Have fun dissecting this and attributing all kinds of meaning to it. Can't wait for the "insiders" to tell us what they "know".

I'm not an insider, but with the past 2 years of performance I have to imagine that these guys are a bunch of powder kegs. How can you reconcile being a competitive, engaged athlete and not explode over this? it takes tremendous poise.

We often think that as MBMs we are obsessive about this team, but to a dedicated player who lives and breathes it day in and day out, how much more.

And if a guy just doesn't care, why is he even out there?

Frankly I can't blame these guys and I'm happier if they 'have a lot to say' than if they have nothing. Apathy is death. Rage is the only way to get change.

Neither Hines nor Reynolds belong anywhere above the Ohio Valley

honestly they are not even D1 players imo. they should be playing for rockhurst or umsl. most of our roster fits this level.

Paradise? More like hoops hell and how do I get out! There's been some speculation that this SO class has some talent but has been so poorly coached by the staff they can't blossom. Yes, they've all had their moments so maybe there is some element of truth in that analysis. That said, I think each one of them, save for Gillman, has an over inflated view of their abilities and haven't put forth the effort or lack the commitment to improve. That falls both on them and the staff for not getting the message across. Still, I don't see any one of them that could be a significant contributor on most A10 teams. We need a major overhaul of the roster. A reversal of fortune is gonna take awhile.