Bahamas Tour Coverage

bills07

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

38-30 at the half. Reynolds still leading the way with 6 (Welmer with 5 and Jolly, Gillmann, and Reggie with 4).

#Billikens up 38-30 at halftime. 10 different Billikens have scored. Reynolds has six, Welmer five to lead the way. #BillikensintheBahamas

Why didn't Hines play last year? Has this been asked already?

He went to a juco his freshman year, but was he on our roster last year? I don't remember him. I don't think juco transfers have to sit out a year, so maybe he was hurt or something.

He went to a juco his freshman year, but was he on our roster last year? I don't remember him. I don't think juco transfers have to sit out a year, so maybe he was hurt or something.

Pretty obvious he's having a Conklin Summer.

I'm not arguing either. "He isn't any good" is putting it too strongly. Just think it's weird that he's gotten few minutes, has looked lost on the floor and I wonder what his role will be. We need him to be good, just don't understand what I'm seeing so far.

Also, I think it's incorrect to say that they're just running and gunning and not taking things seriously. The first game was messed up by awful officiating and last night's by terrible ballhandling, especially by the bigs. Can't believe they can't fix a lot of that by the start of the season.

I'd just say if he looks like he doesn't belong in November start worrying then. I really couldn't care less what happens on this trip except it's good the younger guys get to practice a little more.

Especially during those two NCAA tournament runs and top 20 rankings... :D

Yes, especially during those runs. We were 0-15 v. Louisville from 3. It was clear that JJ was tired and injured. I suspect the same for DE and others on the team. Now, if JC had given them some rest during our blowouts that season, it could have paid off with a stronger performance in the tourney. Maybe. Maybe not. 50/50.

7-0 bad guy run and we're up 11. The coaches might suggest ways that we can cut down on turnovers. Maybe they could practice that before the season starts.