Bahamas Tour Coverage

bills07

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team better get their heads out of their collective a$$e$ and soon. Down 4 mid third. More turnovers than points this quarter.

I keep reminding myself that these games mean nothing and that lineups and minutes played mean nothing. However, that is oh so hard to do! I can't for the life of me figure out why Crews does what he does, but in all fairness to Crews I used to feel that way during early practices with RickMa. The difference is that I had a ton of confidence with Rick.

Crawford has looked very good so far this summer and then gets limited minutes. Welmer, who I think is going to be a nice player gets significantly more minutes than anybody else on the team. For the second game, the walk-on gets a nice amount of minutes. Ash is only averaging about 7 minutes in the first two games.

The only thing that would confuse me more is if Eagleton showed up and got some minutes while on crutches.