Senior Night

slufan13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceremony is postgame I see. Be nice to win. Happy that Grandy is included.

Me too. I hope that he is happy about being part of the recognition event. I am really disappointed that this is after the game. So short sighted from my perspective.

Did anyone else hear the rumor that Grandy's absence from the team is due to a post made on his blog back in December that criticized the team and Crews? Seems as though he took it down if it was ever up. Word from some of the folks in Chaifetz is that Grandy's been denied access to facilities (hasn't stopped him from trying of course). Interesting to see they'll still honor him tomorrow night.

Did anyone else hear the rumor that Grandy's absence from the team is due to a post made on his blog back in December that criticized the team and Crews? Seems as though he took it down if it was ever up. Word from some of the folks in Chaifetz is that Grandy's been denied access to facilities (hasn't stopped him from trying of course). Interesting to see they'll still honor him tomorrow night.

He was working out in the regular rec center yesterday. Interesting as you would think he'd have access to the Chaifetz weight room

He was working out in the regular rec center yesterday. Interesting as you would think he'd have access to the Chaifetz weight room

I've seen him in the regular rec a lot the last few weeks...even shooting around left handed