GDT: He lasts a Minute(men) in bed

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30-27 UMass at half.

That was a terrible first half of basketball, but this is still a winnable game.

Catch the rebounds, use an 8 man rotation max, which must include Crawford, and stop flipping the coin at the 5.

Yep, awful. Anyone else still think Ben Jacobsen (huge lead over WI STATE at the half) isn't the answer here? SLU needs to offer him the farm this off-season and wave Crews goodbye.

Yep, awful. Anyone else still think Ben Jacobsen (huge lead over WI STATE at the half) isn't the answer here? SLU needs to offer him the farm this off-season and wave Crews goodbye.

Dude. Shut up about Ben Jacobsen. My god, it's like a broken record of retardation with that

Down 30-27 at half. We look like a 73 rusted out Pinto that needs a new muffler and a valve job. Oh, yeah, and a rear bumper that's held on by duct tape.

That's not fair to rusted out '73 Pintos.

Crawford has 2 fouls...

SLU can't score without Crawford on the floor.

This business about a player sitting out in the first half with 2 fouls is ridiculous IMO. Who wrote that rule? In the ancient past, it was 3 fouls, not 2.

I still have a bad memory of Coach Grawer benching Monroe Douglass with 2 fouls early in the NIT Championsionship Game vs. St. John's at MSG. That one didn't come out our way.

In on Ben Jacobsen. Open up the checkbook and get us a coach.

SLU can't score without Crawford on the floor.

This business about a player sitting out in the first half with 2 fouls is ridiculous IMO. Who wrote that rule? In the ancient past, it was 3 fouls, not 2.

I still have a bad memory of Coach Grawer benching Monroe Douglass with 2 fouls early in the NIT Championsionship Game vs. St. John's at MSG. That one didn't come out our way.

I'd agree with you, but sitting guys with 2 fouls in the first half is a pretty standard move. Bartley was in the same situation with two quick ones. I don't think Crews deserves to draw ire for making that decision.