SLU Fans Pushing VCU Player

UpsetRam

Looks like nothing to me. First, I remember the play and noticing how quickly the VCU player (Lewis?) was back on the court. Really, he jumped over the table and in real time was back onto the court before you could really even notice where/how he had landed. It really was quite impressive. Also, nobody reacted to any alleged push. The player didn't. The VCU bench didn't. You can even see a SLU athletic department staffer sitting no more than 10 feet away from where this alleged push took place, turn and look when Lewis went over the table, then turn back towards the court as within a second or two in real time.

IF a student actually did shove a VCU player, he should face the consequences. That's inexcusable.

However, I am skeptical that anything too sordid happened on that play, as nobody has said anything publicly about it. I would have to believe that if the player involved felt slighted he would've talked it over with Shaka who would've said something to coach Crews...or in his post-game press conference...or at practice this week. Or at the very least we would've heard something from the broadcast crew who were actually working the game.

The so-called "push" seems more directional than malicious --- as in "you can't go back the way you came, go that way." As others have pointed out, if there was somethign untowards Lewis here, Lewis woudl have reacted, the bench would have reacted, and Shaka would have reacted. Nothing to see here. Move along.

The so-called "push" seems more directional than malicious --- as in "you can't go back the way you came, go that way." As others have pointed out, if there was somethign untowards Lewis here, Lewis woudl have reacted, the bench would have reacted, and Shaka would have reacted. Nothing to see here. Move along.

+1000000000