Billiken Show on 101.1

Does anyone else think the program is a little soft on actually discussing basketball as far as what JC and team are doing and JC's thoughts on making adjustments. Think most of the program is old stories from JC and inane questions off of Twitter and texts.

I didn't realize that 101.1 took questions off of Twitter and texts. And inane ones at that.

Just be glad they took some time to filter in some basketball talk around all that NFL draft discussion. Talk about inane.

That's why I prefer 590 or 920. Much better if you can get past the static.

I've actually found the show pretty entertaining.

Yeah I liked the show. It's way more than we used to get. I don't think Crews (or many coaches) really like talking about specific strategies or adjustments that they want to make. I think it's interesting to hear everything they're going to do in between UMass and Brooklyn. Also most weeks you hear something about a quote from a player in practice or you hear Crews talk about who has improved the most throughout the season and stuff like that. Good show.

I don't know how anyone listens to 920. Every time I flip it on I have no idea what they are talking about.

For CBB, it's easily the best in town. 101 talks about nothing but football (IN MARCH) and baseball. 590 is, IMO, the worst station I've listened to. Trying REALLY hard to be funny and it just doesn't work. It's just not. good.

I don't know how anyone listens to 920. Every time I flip it on I have no idea what they are talking about.

Are you talking about the morning show? Because I can understand that as some of the times they are hilarious but much of the time its horrible radio. But Strauss, Burwell and now Rammer on the drive home is well more than 50% college basketball talk these days.

Are you talking about the morning show? Because I can understand that as some of the times they are hilarious but much of the time its horrible radio. But Strauss, Burwell and now Rammer on the drive home is well more than 50% college basketball talk these days.

Yea, the morning show. I'll have to give the afternoon a shot, thanks.

When is that? Just because Timmy giggles at Hayes stupid one-liners that he believes are clever, doesn't mean they are hilarious.

I've heard of taking things out of context but when you stop a sentence midway and cut out the "but much of the time its horrible radio" you've gone to the extreme.

btw: re: NFL Draft:

talk about obsessive! is it just me or has sports culture just gone way overboard about the NFL off season. I take that back: for all practical purposes, there IS NO Off season anymore.

I love football but the unreal coverage of the combine, draft, etc. is just over the top. give me a break.... how many times do we need to hear more about the Clowney vs. Watkins debate, for instance??? STOP! ! !

For CBB, it's easily the best in town. 101 talks about nothing but football (IN MARCH) and baseball. 590 is, IMO, the worst station I've listened to. Trying REALLY hard to be funny and it just doesn't work. It's just not. good.

Littlebill's just bitter and stubborn. The 6-10am show has some nice sports coverage. Every once in a while they try to joke but I don't find it too excessive.

Righto. 590 on my drive to school and 920 on my drive home. Sports all day long.

*I'd like to apologize on behalf of whomever used my laptop while I was using the restroom to post that offensive comment earlier. While I agree that littlebill is an idiot, I do not condone the abuse of our own fans.*