Media information for George Washington

Go_Bills

Saturday, February 22, 2014
George Washington vs Saint Louis

Chaifetz Arena @ 7:00 p.m. (CST)

TV: SNY / FoxSports Midwest / CSN-MA+ Pat Parris and Scott Highmark

AT&T U-verse: 691(SD-ALT)/1691(HD-ALT1) and 1704(HD-SNY)

DirecTV: 639 (SD/HD)

Dish Network: 441 (if blacked out see channel 11). Replay will be on Fox Sports Midwest (418) immediately following the game.

Stats: Click here.

Radio: 101 the fan, click here

Per SLUBillikens,the radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.
Backup link: here

Video/Streaming:

1) LiveStream

2) A10 Live *Region Restrictions May Apply

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

George Washington vs Saint Louis

Chaifetz Arena @ 7:00 p.m. (CST)

Video/Streaming:

1) LiveStream

2) A10 Live *Region Restrictions May Apply

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

*and also on http://archcitysports.com/george-washington-slu/ (Come at me, '05.)

*and also on http://archcitysports.com/george-washington-slu/ (Come at me, '05.)

Thanks. I was going to post that link until I realized it was just a redirect to the LiveStream link that had already been posted. To my knowledge the only difference between Livestream and campus special is that Livestream removes the regional/geo-logical blocks that may occur. I personally like the layout for Livestream better than campus special but it's whatever ya'll are into. If you want to watch the live stream feed from archcitysports go for it :)

I thought I heard that the game will also now be aired on Channel 11 locally.

That would explain why the FSMW broadcast shows as blacked out on dish 441 with a replay of the game at 10PM.

I'll have to set my DVR to record the Channel11 broadcast.

That would explain why the FSMW broadcast shows as blacked out on dish 441 with a replay of the game at 10PM.

I'll have to set my DVR to record the Channel11 broadcast.

Are you talking about DirecTv or dish network? Because I still looking for the channel to watch the game live on dish network because apparently they have had a falling out with SNY. Also are you saying the delay version is subject to blackout?

Are you talking about DirecTv or dish network? Because I still looking for the channel to watch the game live on dish network because apparently they have had a falling out with SNY. Also are you saying the delay version is subject to blackout?

441 is on dish Blacked out in the St Louis area due to channel 11 picking up the game

Dish 418 has a replay on at 10PM

I thought I heard that the game will also now be aired on Channel 11 locally.

That would really surprise me as it would require Ch. 11 buying the rights from Fox Sports Midwest. Plus, it doesn't show up on the online tv listings from stltoday.

http://affiliate.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1393117200000&aid=z9g

I donot know how to start a new topic. I have only posted a couple of times, but read board very frequently I have two tickets for tomorrow nite. One row apart. Section 108 rows M and N seats 15 and 14. I have gone down for the count. Fever, etc and wife is recovering from severe cold and flu. If anyone wants tickets, let me know. I am not sure how to get a PM, but will try. Kshoe knows me. I am father of person he went to h.s. with and played tennis with. I am glad to accomodate whoever wants the tickets. Thanks

Why is flagship Fox Sports Midwest showing a crap MVC game instead of SLU?

Why is their so much goddamn confusion over what channel the game is on?

Why didn't Tom Timmerman clarify the TV option in the article about the game being sold out?

So much for beating Mizzou in the ratings.

Awful.

Why is flagship Fox Sports Midwest showing a crap MVC game instead of SLU?

Why is their so much goddamn confusion over what channel the game is on?

Why didn't Tom Timmerman clarify the TV option in the article about the game being sold out?

So much for beating Mizzou in the ratings.

Awful.

I think fox sports is contractually obligated to show the mvc games. Hence sticking us on the alternative channel.

Nice thing is now that everyone on charter has digital cable I think everyone should have the option to watch the game. There likely will be a ticker at the bottom of the mvc game saying what channel our game is on.

I think fox sports is contractually obligated to show the mvc games. Hence sticking us on the alternative channel.

Nice thing is now that everyone on charter has digital cable I think everyone should have the option to watch the game. There likely will be a ticker at the bottom of the mvc game saying what channel our game is on.

Well I would hope that it's a contractual obligation and not just a spur of the moment decision...but it's still awful programming management by Fox Sports Midwest that they can't bump a crap MVC game to the alt channel in favor of the better programming option.

Another reason it's curious is because on the team poster that was distributed earlier this year (the one with Ash front and center with Jordair and Evans buried in the background) the schedule lists all the games TV broadcasts and several have Fox Sports Midwest Plus, but the GW game just has Fox Sports Midwest...a typo I guess, but still a head scratcher

I mean it's not even Wichita St...it's effing Loyola (9-18, 4-11 MVC) at Bradley (11-17, 6-9 MVC).

unlikely Fox Sports is forfeiting the better ratings not out of contractual obligation but simply as a way of resurrecting the Porter Moser Internet meme, but I'm going to pretend that's the reason

mIMG43711.jpg

I have Direct TV and it is listed on 675 and 639.

DirecTV is actually showing it on 3 different channels, assuming you get them

639 (SNY), 643 (CSN), and 675 (FSMW-Plus)

in the grand scheme of things, TV ratings are not a big deal...but given that it was a talking point in the current media cycle that SLU is beating Mizzou in the ratings, it's unfortunate that SLU's game is a chore to find while Mizzou in on ESPN2.

This old fart still has charter analog. Digital conversion will not happen until later in the year.