best win?

almaman

Definitely. What other games would you argue? Nearly a 20 point win on the road against one of the best offenses in the A10 and we shut down every aspect of their game. If we wouldn't have fouled so many damn times who knows how many we would've won by.

Considering this was on the road, probably our best all-around performance. Similar to the Dayton game, but we were a bit more sloppy in that game. We dominated on both ends of the floor. I saw St. Joe's beat UMass and was a bit worried. They had five guys averaging in double figures and we still hold them under 50 points - amazing. I know I'm stating the obvious, but we absolutely own St. Joe's. I recall the first game we ever played against SJU, right after the Jameer Nelson team, but they were still good. They came into our building and absolutley pushed around Sodie's team and dominated. That's exactly what we did to them in their house last night. They were completely frustrated. Martelli was fuming and their team looked rattled. It didn't look like the same team that just beat UMass over the weekend.

It truly was a team win. Great game by Loe. JJ was doing his thing. Nice to see McCall perk up a bit. Big 3 by Crawford. GG had a couple bonehead plays, but also some good energy and nice plays, including the steal and break. Even though he didn't score much, I thought Jake's defense was outstanding, best of the season. He also had seven boards. I enjoyed that game so much, I wound up watching it twice.