Big Heads

slufan13

God. Nevermind. Color pages are 50cents at Pius..... GAH. I already had the cash in my Billiken bucks so 2 of the heads are printed but I don't know if I can afford to make all 6. Looks like 4 of them are all I can do. I'll try to make some on a printer at home that no one uses but damn. Cheapest other printing price is at UPS in my hometown. More like 39cents a page but still. Damn.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just use real heads...severed, bloody heads. Look for fans of the other team in attendance, and use theirs...our student section would garner some attention (and respect) pretty quick...

God. Nevermind. Color pages are 50cents at Pius..... GAH. I already had the cash in my Billiken bucks so 2 of the heads are printed but I don't know if I can afford to make all 6. Looks like 4 of them are all I can do. I'll try to make some on a ###### printer at home that no one uses but damn. Cheapest other printing price is at UPS in my hometown. More like 39cents a page but still. Damn.

I'd chip in a couple bucks to help pay

+1.

Wow. The support is encouraging! Lol Well the current status is I've printed two of my heads. There's 4 that I would like to make but I only really need to make 2 more. The plan is this weekend to attempt to print those 2 on a printer at my house thats old and no one uses... lol So if thats unsuccessful then that would be great if something like a fund could get going. It wouldnt have to be a whole lot.

Let's just use real heads...severed, bloody heads. Look for fans of the other team in attendance, and use theirs...our student section would garner some attention (and respect) pretty ###### quick...

+1. Nobody wants to play at The Fetz.

How much $ do you need to get those 4 additional prints?

Each is 20 pages in size so like $40 if I want them done at Pius. Like I said I should be able to print at least 1 at home I hope. Also, side note, if I can talk to UPS at home they do color printing cheaper than Pius I believe.

Each is 20 pages in size so like $40 if I want them done at Pius. Like I said I should be able to print at least 1 at home I hope. Also, side note, if I can talk to UPS at home they do color printing cheaper than Pius I believe.

Yeah Pius is a ripoff. Have you tried the Xavier Annex? I know they have poster printing down there, and they can show you how to do everything if you haven't ever been there before. It might be the same price though, but it's worth a shot...

Yeah Pius is a ripoff. Have you tried the Xavier Annex? I know they have poster printing down there, and they can show you how to do everything if you haven't ever been there before. It might be the same price though, but it's worth a shot...

I just looked up prices there and printing a poster all as one sheet costs 80cents an inch into the giant roll of paper they have. Each of these heads is 42inches tall so theyd cost $33 a a piece for poster size.

As far as cost per color page printed, I AM SO DUMB! LOL The IMC prints color pages at 25cents a page................. Wish I would have known about the IMC before... :(

Soooo that means 80 pages at 25cents a page means *beep bop doop blop beep* $20 for the remaining pages! (if what the lady said on the phone was true)

I just looked up prices there and printing a poster all as one sheet costs 80cents an inch into the giant roll of paper they have. Each of these heads is 42inches tall so theyd cost $33 a a piece for poster size.

As far as cost per color page printed, I AM SO DUMB! LOL The IMC prints color pages at 25cents a page................. Wish I would have known about the IMC before... :(

Soooo that means 80 pages at 25cents a page means *beep bop doop blop beep* $20 for the remaining pages! (if what the lady said on the phone was true)

Yeah surprisingly not many people actually know about it :P A lot of groups/clubs/organizations use it to print all of their fliers and posters.

Yeah surprisingly not many people actually know about it :P A lot of groups/clubs/organizations use it to print all of their fliers and posters.

Yea now I'm much happier. Should I start a new thread if people wanna donate?

Procedure for Adding Billiken Bucks as a guest:

• Go here -> https://eacct-slucard-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/AnonymousHome.aspx
  • Click "Make a Guest Deposit"
  • Enter my name and Banner in the appropriate areas. (Should I share that on the board..? Maybe just PM me if you're serious. I dunno)
  • Click "Contribute"
  • Select "Billiken Bucks" as the account to deposit into ***** VERY IMPORTANT******
  • Enter the amount to add then hit "Next".
  • Enter your pertinent card address info then agree to the terms and hit "Submit".
  • Then "Confirm" the submission and it should work.
And for the record this is listed on blackboard as an anonymous deposit so I can't see any of your info. The funds just appear in my Bucks.

Theyre all done! Only had the funds to do 5 but I'm sick of cutting and gluing so I'm done haha. Seriously a thank you to you guys who donated to help me afford the last 3. You guys are the best. Also theyre actually cut out and really clean looking so that picture was a work in progress photo.