ESPN loves us

For-DaLove

I've been watching ESPN all day (and the day is still early...) and I've never seen them rave about a team more than they have us all day. They've literally been sucking our **** all day. Anyone who complains about a lack of coverage needs to turn into the world wide leader because they can't get enough of us.

I've been watching ESPN all day (and the day is still early...) and I've never seen them rave about a team more than they have us all day. They've literally been sucking our **** all day. Anyone who complains about a lack of coverage needs to turn into the world wide leader because they're making up for it.

Dakich is the best PR guy SLU has had.

Love the pub and kudos, but we got it last year prior to the NCAA and how'd that work? Hopefully, but doubtful, our guys aren't listening to all the praise. Flying under the radar's a good way to go as it keeps you out of the crosshairs and your eyes on the prize. We've still got a long hard road to hoe.

Love the pub and kudos, but we got it last year prior to the NCAA and how'd that work? Hopefully, but doubtful, our guys aren't listening to all the praise. Flying under the radar's a good way to go as it keeps you out of the crosshairs and your eyes on the prize. We've still got a long hard road to hoe.

Hmm I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that we didn't lose early in the tournament because we got a lot of press before

I crave video of this. Or a transcript. Or a summary. Anything.

During game day they had a graphic about hot teams and talked about sd state, Florida, Iowa and us. The 30 seconds on us was done by digger and he talked about McCall and Jett. It seemed like they meant to be talking about Evans and Jett because they talked about how McCall gets it done on the inside.

I have a picture and video of it on my phone but no idea how to upload it to the site.

During game day they had a graphic about hot teams and talked about sd state, Florida, Iowa and us. The 30 seconds on us was done by digger and he talked about McCall and Jett. It seemed like they meant to be talking about Evans and Jett because they talked about how McCall gets it done on the inside.

I have a picture and video of it on my phone but no idea how to upload it to the site.

Man, it sure feels good to have ESPN recognizing the team. Besides taking notice of how good we are, I suspect ESPN might be doing a little marketing of the VCU game as well. As that game approaches and if both teams continue to win, I suspect we'll be hearing more. I'm starting to think there's a small chance Dickie V could call the game.

Man, it sure feels good to have ESPN recognizing the team. Besides taking notice of how good we are, I suspect ESPN might be doing a little marketing of the VCU game as well. As that game approaches and if both teams continue to win, I suspect we'll be hearing more. I'm starting to think there's a small chance Dickie V could call the game.

I suspect they would have to change the game time. As its been pointed out on this board, Dickie V typically does primetime games.