A10 Teams OOC Game

For-DaLove

The defense in the UD-Gonzaga game has been pitiful. Dayton should've run away with this game, but for some reason Gonzaga didn't pressure them until the last minute or two. Result: UD falls apart. I will say that UD is pretty damn talented on the offensive end.

Any one else feel the post should run the standings of A10 in a box at least. If you follow college basketball it would be nice to see. They could also have standings for conferences of other local teams such as Illinois, SIUE, SEMO,

SIUC since it looks like we will play those teams in future and we would be interested in their general success. I still don't understand why the Post has multiple columnists following the Cardinals with redubdant stories; do they leave the topics up to the reporter? Shouldn't an editor be involved in assigning tasks?

Having a strong UDeee is good for SLU. They are really the only school left in the conference that we can have a strong rivalry with. Just hope both of us can maintain the ends of the bargain. Next 3 games are crucial for us and UDeee seems to always do well in Hawaii. They won in Maui a decade ago and I believe they might won one with Gregory coaching recently. I plan to be at our Senior Night game with Dayton.

Also I see billiken05 team, LaSalle, took it on the chin with a loss to No Iowa and that's after a loss with Providence. I think the good Doctor was just lucky last year.

Team to be afraid of, UMASS. As my good friend TAJMAHAL says, A10 is guard driven. Chaz Williams is the real deal. That why I think we should be strong this year with our triumvirate.of Jett, McCall jr and McBroom.

Any one else feel the post should run the standings of A10 in a box at least. If you follow college basketball it would be nice to see. They could also have standings for conferences of other local teams such as Illinois, SIUE, SEMO,

SIUC since it looks like we will play those teams in future and we would be interested in their general success. I still don't understand why the Post has multiple columnists following the Cardinals with redubdant stories; do they leave the topics up to the reporter? Shouldn't an editor be involved in assigning tasks?

Is it just me or is weird that you are complaining about the post dispatch writing articles on the cardinals yet at the same time you started an off topic thread on billikens.com on the cardinals at the same time as your complaint!?!

You are aware that there's an invention called the Internet, and on this invention they have online standings updated in realtime, right?

Nobody is going to buy the newspaper so they can get caught up on the latest A10 standings. I mean, I can tell you right now it's a 13-way tie for first place.

Newspapers are becoming extinct precisely because people don't need them for box scores, standings, and upcoming schedules.

They have 3 reporters churning out original Cardinals related content because the Cardinals have a massive following that craves any news regarding the club.

Granted, it wouldn't hurt to include the A10 standings - once the conference season is underway - paired with other Billikens related articles (recaps, previews, profiles, etc)...but just having a daily update of the W-L records of the 13 teams stashed somewhere on the For the Record page seems like wasted space that could have gone to a box score of a high school game that would actually drive someone to buy the newspaper.

RPI? Umass has played Boston College, LSU, UNM and Clemson so far.. I guess I'm okay with that. Dayton got Gonzaga yes and GaTech but they played both St. Francis's (PA and NY) and IPFW. Really? #4? And GeeDub I've done ---- Radford, Maine, Manhatten and Delaware Stste, with three at home.

C'mon MAN!