Will report from Cancun Challenge

Fansince59

Gave my wife for our anniversary a trip to all inclusive resort in Playa de Carmen, Mexico. It's just a coincidence Bills are playing there at exact time. She doesn't believe me. On the message board, I'll report on the boys. Wisconsin is our first opponent. I hope we play West Virginia second game.

Gave my wife for our anniversary a trip to all inclusive resort in Playa de Carmen, Mexico. It's just a coincidence Bills are playing there at exact time. She doesn't believe me. On the message board, I'll report on the boys. Wisconsin is our first opponent. I hope we play West Virginia second game.

Smoooooth.

I feel like FanSince59 is a real man. Show all these other young bucks trying to cater to their women what it's all about BILLIKEN BASKETBALL. You do it FS59 and by being a real man you'll get the respect of your woman (or women). Box&Won could never pull this off.

Anyway looking forward to your first hand reports and behind the scenes account of your trip to exotic Mexico.

I feel like FanSince59 is a real man. Show all these other young bucks trying to cater to their women what it's all about BILLIKEN BASKETBALL. You do it FS59 and by being a real man you'll get the respect of your woman (or women). Box&Won could never pull this off.

Anyway looking forward to your first hand reports and behind the scenes account of your trip to exotic Mexico.

Public transit options are limited in Playa.

-well done, sir, well done

That is a great gift. Much better than the last anniversary gift I gave my ex-wife.

For our 5th anniversary I gave her crabs. She didnt like that gift so I was forced to throw in half my ######.

The second part of that is a gift I had to give out as well. That was almost as pleasant as a boot to the groin with golf spikes.