Crews is official 2 PM Presser

brianstl

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fuok is your deal?

How about "We have a FANTASTIC TEAM coming back!!! We are going to bring in some excellent. I look forward to kicking ass for years to come!!! You guys better get on the bandwagon or be left out!!"

That would be nice.

Not "St. Louis is filled with nice people."

Sounds like he's trying to take the heat off the admin. for the long delay in making this announcement.

That or, God forbid, he's telling the truth....

Well, hopefully this puts to bed the whole debate whether this is taking too long. Jim admits this too long and apologizes for it. So, those who came on the Board to slap poster's hands for dare questioning the length of all this, should know that Jim himself admits this too long and apologized for it.

"What are we supposed to do now?"

Geez, they've had enough time to plan a press conference. Couldn't they have choreographed it? The format is yet further example of the cluelessness.

Or, to put it another way, no other "Top 50" would have run a press conference like this.

I wish the reporters would speak louder or use a microphone...it sucks trying to figure out what question Crews is answering.

I'm pretty sure when Crews responded, "No, no", that the question was, "Will you lose a game next year?"