Oregon: Scouting the Ducks

Pistol

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get this whole Cal-Oregon fandom collaboration. I mean if you asked me to put aside my differences and root for Xavier, I'd tell you to open your mouth so I could down your throat. I honestly don't get this at all.

I would take this game and run like a thief, sign in blood, and declare a HUGE victory for the program for the year. Our best season in 50+ years. I'd take it.

We will have 5-6 days of glory, going to The Sweet 16. The national media will go crazy, stories on Majerus, Crews, Evans, Cody, Mitchell... for 5-6 glorius days. (The local media will not do much, all Missouri shills.)

BUT ESPN, et. all, will be all over us.

I would sign right now to win this game and that is it... I know, we want to then beat Louisville then Michigan State, whatever... but I would take this win.

I don't get this whole Cal-Oregon fandom collaboration. I mean if you asked me to put aside my differences and root for Xavier, I'd tell you to open your mouth so I could ###### down your throat. I honestly don't get this at all.

At least they didn't do something like ask us to root for Marquette.

I don't get this whole Cal-Oregon fandom collaboration. I mean if you asked me to put aside my differences and root for Xavier, I'd tell you to open your mouth so I could ###### down your throat. I honestly don't get this at all.

Agreed. This has been overblown if you ask me

Ccan you really fake root for a team? I don't think I could. Could probably bring myself to clap, but don't think I would be yelling or anything like that. I think you have to be really invested to be the kind of fan that would give a team a home court advantage.

Ccan you really fake root for a team? I don't think I could. Could probably bring myself to clap, but don't think I would be yelling or anything like that. I think you have to be really invested to be the kind of fan that would give a team a home court advantage.

+100. Could you imagine if instead of Cal it was Oregon State? This whole "it's good for the conference" debate/argument is without merit. You root for a team, not a conference.

Makes sense to me. I can see Cal and Oregon fans pulling for each other. It would be harder, much harder if it was the beavs or the puppies from seattle.