Temple VCU game on local STL TV channel 4

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was likely planned to be a national broadcast before the beginning of the season. They look for what matchups will make good television. They got lucky that this is going to be a tight game today. The game that ESPN failed on picking was the Missouri-Kentucky Saturday night game. At least we got to watch Missouri lose both in that game and yesterday's game. Wonder how much their stock is going to fall in the tourney.

Kind of the same way we celebrated yesterday like they didn't exist...7-0 start for Temple. Love it.

We have the head-to-head win. We have the tiebreaker. No one can argue we are not champions. So no reason not to celebrate.

If VCU wins they can call themselves champs. But we can still roll our eyes and say, "Yeah, sure you are."

We have the head-to-head win. We have the tiebreaker. No one can argue we are not champions. So no reason not to celebrate.

If VCU wins they can call themselves champs. But we can still roll our eyes and say, "Yeah, sure you are."

I was more than ready to call us champions last year if Temple had lost the last game of the season despite them having the tie breaker.

The idea that Shaka should be qualifying his pre-game speech to his team with "co-championship" type language is ridiculous.

I was more than ready to call us champions last year if Temple had lost the last game of the season despite them having the tie breaker.The idea that Shaka should be qualifying his pre-game speech to his team with "co-championship" type language is ridiculous.

I suppose I'm already dreading when VCU wins how we're going to be hearing Reggie Miller and the other two on national television talking about VCU being the A10 champs. I'm sure they will footnote us but still.

I suppose I'm already dreading when VCU wins how we're going to be hearing Reggie Miller and the other two on national television talking about VCU being the A10 champs. I'm sure they will footnote us but still.

I agree that would piss me off. We've gotten a lot of good press recently, I suspect Reggie and co will keep it coming at some point...