Lunardi says the Bills can be a 4 seed

The Wiz

Can't think of a better scenario than what Lunardi has laid out in his new bracket.

SLU playing in KC as a #6 seed against Creighton #11 (KU, Mizzou and Wichita St. also playing in KC). He also has us in the Midwest Region which is in Indy...I'm just sayin'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't think of a better scenario than what Lunardi has laid out in his new bracket.

SLU playing in KC as a #6 seed against Creighton #11 (KU, Mizzou and Wichita St. also playing in KC). He also has us in the Midwest Region which is in Indy...I'm just sayin'

One better scenario.... being the 3 seed in that bracket

Can't think of a better scenario than what Lunardi has laid out in his new bracket. SLU playing in KC as a #6 seed against Creighton #11 (KU, Mizzou and Wichita St. also playing in KC). He also has us in the Midwest Region which is in Indy...I'm just sayin'

Ticket availibility and cost would be an issue with all of those teams in KC.

Let's just beat GW. One game at a time.

Perfectly said. This conversation means nothing if we don't win, so lets concentrate on one game at the time and then we will see where we end up.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mhb14" data-cid="347973" data-time="1362160379"><p>

Perfectly said. This conversation means nothing if we don't win, so lets concentrate on one game at the time and then we will see where we end up.</p></blockquote>

So does crews have you coming off the bench or are u going to be starting tomorrow's game? Again.. It's a message board...no reason we have to concentrate on the next game. Let 'fans' dream up the possibilities of being a high seed. No need for us to focus on the next game.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mhb14" data-cid="347973" data-time="1362160379"><p>
Perfectly said. This conversation means nothing if we don't win, so lets concentrate on one game at the time and then we will see where we end up.</p></blockquote>

So does crews have you coming off the bench or are u going to be starting tomorrow's game? Again.. It's a message board...no reason we have to concentrate on the next game. Let 'fans' dream up the possibilities of being a high seed. No need for us to focus on the next game.

Agreed. As the biggest bills fan among my friends though, everyone keeps asking me how far we can go. My standard response so far has been...We dont know how often were gonna get to watch a team like this. Just enjoy the ride.

Agreed. As the biggest bills fan among my friends though, everyone keeps asking me how far we can go. My standard response so far has been...We dont know how often were gonna get to watch a team like this. Just enjoy the ride.

YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF RIDE I CANNOT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE EVER AGAIN!?!? THE GOTDAMN 2006-2007 SEASON.

http://statsheet.com/mcb/teams/saint-louis/schedule?season=2005-2006

20 straight alternating wins and losses to start the season. 16-13 finish. No postseason. Fuoking eat a bunch of Indian food, throw up all over your own balls and then go lay naked in the sun next to a sh!t processing plant in the middle of summer. Do that instead.

Perfectly said. This conversation means nothing if we don't win, so lets concentrate on one game at the time and then we will see where we end up.

one game at a time is for the players. i can look forward all i want. it wont effect a thing. have some fun