Recruiting

bbill

it is my opinion that the reason mb73 is really bringing it in this thread is that he is feeling pressure from our newest favorite poster bbtds so he had to step it up.

Roy... you don't drive a Japanese car, correct?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So....I'm pretty sure this thread proves that drinking during the middle of a workday isn't taboo anymore...glad I'm not alone

I used to love that little guy on Fantasy Island. Da Plane, Da Plane.

Jbiz. I'm sure you'll know ... little guy is ok isn't it?

most certainly do. toyota camry which was manufactured in kentucky. the only "american" car company i would even consider owning a vehicle from anymore is ford. the rest of the supposed american manufacturers are owned/susidized by the federal govt and will never get my business ever again.

mb, i do own a ford explorer and a ford escape besides my camry. so hopefully that makes it a little better for you.

mb, i do own a ford explorer and a ford escape besides my camry. so hopefully that makes it a little better for you.

Disapointed. Billiken F*ing Roy, a Toyota?

The two Fords help a bit.

I agree Ford is the only remaining, pure US car maker.

We have a CTS, I struggled with the decision to go with another one after the outrageous government takeover, and a Chrysler, which was bought before Chrysler was sold to the godd*m Italians. It is about trade in time, we'll go Ford or GM on that soon.

Disapointed. Billiken F*ing Roy, a Toyota?

The two Fords help a bit.

I agree Ford is the only remaining, pure US car maker.

We have a CTS, I struggled with the decision to go with another one after the outrageous government takeover, and a Chrysler, which was bought Chrysler was sold to the godd*m Italians. It is about trade in time, we'll go Ford or GM on that soon.

Well the 65% American CTS is a solid number. Not as good as my wife's 80% American Toyota Camry.

I was driving from a lunch appointment on Hwy 94 and Kisker road today and there was a Toyota Corolla that pulled in the QT in front of me. He had a hand made bumper sticker that said 468,000 miles and still going. I walked over and asked him if he really had that many miles. He said no, now he's got over 480,000 miles. I told them that clearly he was confused that his car must be a Pontiac with that many miles. :lol:

I used to love that little guy on Fantasy Island. Da Plane, Da Plane.

Jbiz. I'm sure you'll know ... little guy is ok isn't it?

Nope. Herve Villechaize was born in France. As was already pointed out, France is on the Unapproved List. You really need to start appreciating American dwarves.