Summer League @ Vashon

JBizzle, expect a full report from you. Full, like TajMahal79 long. On every player. Photo's would be nice. That's not asking for too much is it?

If you don't take photos, pics of any hot girls at the games, allison stokke, jugs from Full House or oregon cheerleaders will do.

Sorry I dont. Once I find out I will post it though. They usually start around 1 or so, I will try and give a good review of all the SLU players that are playing.

Cool. I'm going to the Cards-Cubs game on Saturday and that starts at 6:15. So if games start around 1 PM I should be able to swing by and take in a couple before heading to Busch.

Cool. I'm going to the Cards-Cubs game on Saturday and that starts at 6:15. So if games start around 1 PM I should be able to swing by and take in a couple before heading to Busch.

Did you mean to say take in a couple of games before heading to Busch or to BUSH

Just real quick before I head to the Cards-Cubs game. Got to see two games with Westy while there. Here are some observations:

First game had TL3 and Grandy on one team and Femi on another.

-Grandy was the biggest player on the floor most of the time. Showed some nice moves in the post, but seemed more at ease facing up to the basket. Was more active in the first half than the second, when his team started playing more ISO and one-on-one. Also of note was Grandy's physique, as he looked absolutely JACKED. No fat on this kid right now.

-TL3 played OK, in regards to his ability. Made some great plays, made some bad plays. Still looks to be in great shape.

-Femi was the best player on the floor during this game. He was drilling threes, playing great defense, going to the hoop at will and making wonderful passes. He looked GREAT! Also, his upper body has gotten huge. It really is a shame we didn't get to see Femi in our backcourt the past two years.

Second game had McCall and Evans against a team that had Dwayne Polk.

-McCall was the easily the fastest player on the court. He was able to blow by his guy at will. His jumper was more miss than hit, though. However, in this style of game, he was typically having to shoot his jumper off the dribble, rather than from a pass. So I wouldn't be too concerned, as the form looked exactly as it did the past two years.

-It looked like Evans wanted to concentrate more on hitting his jumper in this league than working on his inside game. Most of his shots were outside jumpers, and he did hit a few. However, there was a couple minute stretch where he decided to go inside and dominated the other team. He also grabbed quite a few rebounds.

-There was a player on their team (#22) that looked really familiar and was able to score at will. He was about 6'5" and very muscular with dredlocks. He couldn't be stopped on the low block despite the other team having quite a bit of size. Does anyone else have any idea who he is?

-Polk looked the Polk I remembered, except now 5 years older.

-McCall and Evans team won by about 30 points.

Decided to leave before the next game started. Looked like Cory was going to be playing in that game. Also, as I was leaving saw John Manning pulling into the parking lot. Wish I would have been able to see him play today.

-There was a player on their team (#22) that looked really familiar and was able to score at will. He was about 6'5" and very muscular with dredlocks. He couldn't be stopped on the low block despite the other team having quite a bit of size. Does anyone else have any idea who he is?

Jesse Perry???

Jesse Perry???

After some research, that is exactly who it was! I will say this...the guy looks like he is a true pro player! He had to have scored close to half of the points for his team! And when it comes to his team, they scored close to 100 with McCall and Evans going off!

After some research, that is exactly who it was! I will say this...the guy looks like he is a true pro player! He had to have scored close to half of the points for his team! And when it comes to his team, they scored close to 100 with McCall and Evans going off!

it isn't Jesse Perry.

Maybe it was this guy http://www.stlcc.edu.../04/News19.html

I wonder if it was that meramec big man from lafayette HS, I think class of 08. He does alot of workout in stl and knows polk..dallis johnson

Odd hes a 6'5 center tho

http://www.njcaa.org/colleges_college_player.cfm?sid=6&collegeid=1473&category=Roster&slid=2&teamid=93791&athleteid=239194