Thorton calls out Conklin

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure A19 had four teams in and if we played shirts and skins MSU wouldn't be able to hold-don't even go there that we held as much-once again have the MSU AD put us on your schedule-home and home.

Agree. I think we need to play Sparty even up...any place, any where. With shirts or without. We'll CRUSH them. I just hope the officials don't call a fair game, otherwise our clutching and assaulting would foul out everyone of our players.

Agree. I think we need to play Sparty even up...any place, any where. With shirts or without. We'll CRUSH them. I just hope the officials don't call a fair game, otherwise our clutching and assaulting would foul out everyone of our players.

You and your sparty friend are being dominated on this thread. Go worry about Louisville.

You and your sparty friend are being dominated on this thread. Go worry about Louisville.

Dominated? How so? We're together bro. Connected.

Besides, we're from a better conference, we have 14 teams to their 12 teams. I know they have four teams in the Sweet 16, while we have one, but as I mentioned, that is not how you measure conference strength, it is by number of teams in a conference.

Also, I maintain if we play Sparty we'd beat them - that is if we have the same officials.

Furthermore, Sparty is overrated. I know they have more final fours, more national championships and more sweet 16's than our ENTIRE conference, its all about number of teams in the conference.

Imo the fouls committed by both Conklin and Green should have been flagrant. However, you didn't hear Ellis crying and you won't hear Conk crying. He knows he gives it, and he takes it too.

Conk is a player you'd love to hate if he played for Dayton or X, but you love him on your team. He plays the game physical and borderline dirty. If an MSU player had done the same to us as he did to Thornton the majority of us would be bitching. I have no problem with neither being called flagrant though I think they should have been. I don't see how no foul was called on the Green shove of Ellis though. Not flagrant ok, but no foul at all? What the f,,k else were you looking at?

doesnt MSU and the big 10 pride them selves on physical play?

they are famous for bragging about a rebounding drill with no boundaries on the floor and the players wear shoulder pads where they play on until someone gets the ball free and clear.

imo we lost yesterday because mich state beat us up physically. while the refs indeed blew the whistle more against mich state than the billikens during the majority of the game (of course the stats evened up with the last two minutes when majerus had no choice but to play the foul em game to stop the clock and pray for missed free throws), they should have blown the whistle twice as much.

every time the billikens went up they got smashed. it is pretty hard to focus on the shot when in the back of your mind you know you are about to get creamed. so for this player and any mich state fans to be complaining about physical play in any form that is the joke of the century.

they are famous for bragging about a rebounding drill with no boundaries on the floor and the players wear shoulder pads where they play on until someone gets the ball free and clear.

imo we lost yesterday because mich state beat us up physically. while the refs indeed blew the whistle more against mich state than the billikens during the majority of the game (of course the stats evened up with the last two minutes when majerus had no choice but to play the foul em game to stop the clock and pray for missed free throws), they should have blown the whistle twice as much.

every time the billikens went up they got smashed. it is pretty hard to focus on the shot when in the back of your mind you know you are about to get creamed. so for this player and any mich state fans to be complaining about physical play in any form that is the joke of the century.

We lost because we missed layups. End of story.

We lost because we missed layups. End of story.

so you think with the likes of draymond green or that cox guy about to tackle you, it is easy to make every bunny?

look i understand we missed a lot of short shots, but i am telling you that isnt as easy as it looks. yeah we should make them, but it isnt just a layup like the warm up line.

We lost because the officials held us back. Our high powered offense was limited by the officials.

No way a team from a conference of 14 loses to a team from a conference of 12. Esp. to a team that has as many Sweet 16's, Final Four's and National Championship's as MSU has. Overrated I tell you!!!!

We lost because the officials held us back. Our high powered offense was limited by the officials.

No way a team from a conference of 14 loses to a team from a conference of 12. Esp. to a team that has as many Sweet 16's, Final Four's and National Championship's as MSU has. Overrated I tell you!!!!

Can someone ban this troll?

so you think with the likes of draymond green or that cox guy about to tackle you, it is easy to make every bunny?

look i understand we missed a lot of short shots, but i am telling you that isnt as easy as it looks. yeah we should make them, but it isnt just a layup like the warm up line.

Exactly. We generally have a 6'6" guy (conk) and a 6'5" guy (DE) going up against 6'8"-6'10" guys on those layups. They try to adjust to anticipate a shot block and/or contact. That's why it will be important for CR, CE, JM and RL to be formidable down low next year. And even if one of these bigs misses then DE can be there to clean it up.

Haha your program has never been to a sweet 16 hahahahahahahahahah.

13 years. 6 final 4s. 2 nat champ games. 1 nat champ. Suck on that you ###### white trash country boys.

Dude...we have more conference opponents than you. We win so much up in here.