Temple down 4 with 3:51 left

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWWWWWWWW!!! Did NOT see that one coming....can't tell if this is good for us or not. On one hand, makes the A-10 tourney that much easier. But what does that do to the RPI?! How the committee looks at the A-10?

I would rather be playing and beating Temple on CBS Sunday.

I'm glad we don't have to face them. I feel better about our chances of winning the whole thing now that they're out.

WOWWWWWWWW!!! Did NOT see that one coming....can't tell if this is good for us or not. On one hand, makes the A-10 tourney that much easier. But what does that do to the RPI?! How the committee looks at the A-10?

This is good. It does nothing to our RPI unless we get to the final and play UMass again instead of Temple. And even then, it's fairly nominal. It makes winning this thing easier for us, but also guarantees a third team will make the NCAA tourney if we don't win the tournament.

I'm glad we don't have to face them. I feel better about our chances of winning the whole thing now that they're out.

This is not the time of year to fear anyone. Winning or losing in the Championship game will have little effect on our seeding. Beating a more recognized team like Temple on national TV would really help the program. Having said that, we may still get a shot at revenge on UMASS - so that's a plus.

This is not the time of year to fear anyone. Winning or losing in the Championship game will have little effect on our seeding. Beating a more recognized team like Temple on national TV would really help the program. Having said that, we may still get a shot at revenge on UMASS - so that's a plus.

I hope we crush Umass in the finals

I would rather be playing and beating Temple on CBS Sunday.

+1

My ideal situation was playing and beating Temple on Sunday. Thought being that this would be a big time win, thereby putting us in the 6-7 seed range and out of the 8-9 situation. I wonder if we can get there by beating a sub par team in the championship.

Let this serve as a wakeup call for our boys. DO NOT take ANYONE lightly. We need to own LaSalle tonight...NO MERCY!

Agreed. Everybody we play will be very hungry and with this upset, it gives the underdogs a little more inspiration.

+1

My ideal situation was playing and beating Temple on Sunday. Thought being that this would be a big time win, thereby putting us in the 6-7 seed range and out of the 8-9 situation. I wonder if we can get there by beating a sub par team in the championship.

we need to win tonight

+1

Agreed. I wonder if the committee will devalue their opinion of the Atlantic 10. Beating Temple on Sunday seemed like a sure way to a 7 seed.