CE

moytoy12

Backhand, have you been working with CE on his athleticism? He's looked very bouncy and athletic, relatively speaking, the last couple of games. I assumed you took him under your wing. Good work.

Thanks. I am glad you noticed. I will pass on the praise to him.

Yea, I reached out to him mid season with some footwork drills starting with something as simple as jump roping to more advanced level plyometric drills. He has come a long way in just 2 months on the program.

Thanks. I am glad you noticed. I will pass on the praise to him.

Yea, I reached out to him mid season with some footwork drills starting with something as simple as jump roping to more advanced level plyometric drills. He has come a long way in just 2 months on the program.

I noticed that he seems much quicker to loose balls than when he arrived. His whole game is much better--really an amazing transformation.

CE is the key when we play good competition.

Sure, his overall game has improved across the board, but to me he is like a home run hitter who hits 2 hrs w / 5 rbis in one game, carries the team, game over.

When CE gets going for 16 - 20 pts, those nights we soar to an even higher level.

Not only is his outside game coming together, his inside presence is much stronger as well. He has shown some pretty solid post play the last few games, albeit he is no BC yet. However, if he adds even more muscle mass and works on his footwork over the summer I wouldn't be surprised to see him getting a lot more points in the paint as well as more boards. He will be a dangerous player next year.

Good job, Rican. I posted in October, I thought he'd be the key man for us this year, and he's coming thru big time. Seriously think he could be like those 2 bigs from Butler, Heyward and ???, can pop the 3 and play inside. The only thing missing right now is a slash to the hoop off a pump fake 3 if he's well covered.

Good job, Rican. I posted in October, I thought he'd be the key man for us this year, and he's coming thru big time. Seriously think he could be like those 2 bigs from Butler, Heyward and ???, can pop the 3 and play inside. The only thing missing right now is a slash to the hoop off a pump fake 3 if he's well covered.

Thanks, SLU72. Again, CE deserves a piece of the credit here....its not all backhand.