New Mex by 2 over the Bills

The Wiz

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't your point guard (KM as you guys refer to him) and a slew of other players on your team investigated for raping or assalting someone?

A few years ago, before he left Utah, the UNM Athletic department and the Lobo Club brought him down to ABQ for a big dinner and roast to honor him. We're talking over 1000 people! Every Lobo fan respects him, that's for sure. We all know that UNM will have to bring their A game to have any chance of prevailing tomorrow. Rick knows the Pit and will have the Bilikins ready.

That was very nice, you folks must be really into your basketball to that. Knowing Rick, I am sure he felt honored and enjoyed it.

Pitboss, when were you in med school here?

Wasn't your point guard (KM as you guys refer to him) and a slew of other players on your team investigated for raping or assalting someone?

KM only one left from the train ride. All the other passengers have departed the program. StL police investigated. No charges filed. KM had to leave school for a semester but was readmitted later. Old news.

KM only one left from the train ride. All the other passengers have departed the program. StL police investigated. No charges filed. KM had to leave school for a semester but was readmitted later. Old news.

Now I know what you guys meant when you said he likes to force the tempo. Our student section will have a good time with this revelation.

We will soon find out about that...hope to find his mug shot somewhere. You wouldn't be kind enough to share that would you?

Usually someone has to be arrested for a mug shot to be taken. Neither of those events ever took place.

That was very nice, you folks must be really into your basketball to that. Knowing Rick, I am sure he felt honored and enjoyed it.

Pitboss, when where you in med school here?

'74-'78

Saw Bill Walton and UCLA destroy Memphis State at the Sports Arena. Still have an ABA basketball and a Spirits jersey. No SLU BB when I was there, but saw lots of Billikin soccer and ice hockey. Damn Cardinals waited till I left town to win a World Series! But I did see a Bob Forsch no hitter and Bob Gibson late in his career. Then there was Don Coryell.........he should be in the Hall of Fame.

Pitboss