Post Dispatch - Cudos

cheeseman

I would be remiss if I did not point out when the Post does a good job regarding the Billikens - nice article today in the sports page.

Logic is, then, if my wife cooks roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, with hot apple pie for dinner tonight, she makes up for 32 yrs, just like that.

(she does NOT cook)

Logic is, then, if my wife cooks roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, with hot apple pie for dinner tonight, she makes up for 32 yrs, just like that.

you ought to be getting that meal at least once a year on your birthday, regardless. you might think about renewing your vows w/ a powerpoint presentation full of "expectation" pictures playing at the reception. a little pricey, but she'll fall in love all over again, and you can just refer back to the slideshow when you have "needs".

gotta say, if we keep rolling, the press and the fans are going to keep on keepin' on as well. and rightfully so. this team is a bunch of studs that get the game and play together. college basketball at its finest.

The meal itself doesnt make up for 32 years but....The meal + serving you beer during the game + a BJ at half time makes up for 32 years of being a bad wife.

The meal itself doesnt make up for 32 years but....The meal + serving you beer during the game + a BJ at half time makes up for 32 years of being a bad wife.

If all this happens it means an alien is inhabiting her body.

(she does NOT cook)

I think you pretty much nailed it, MB73. May be the greatest post ever. At least for us old guys.

I think you can pretty much forget the BJ.

well who knows. close to xmas and wanting something sparkly. never can tell. i'm wishing him luck.