Tomorrow Night is a HUGE game

ACE

I know every game is important and the next game is always the most important, but this game against Loyola Marymount is very big. After playing four BCS opponents, the guys have to stay focused. Also, with our recent success, teams will now be gunning for us. We will not be sneaking up on anybody.

It is a game we should win, but we have to avoid a letdown. This is not a nuetral game like the previous three, but it will be a true road game. They have a high scoring guard in Ireland, but they may be missing one of their better players who is hurt.

The reason that this is so big is that if we get this W, then we are looking at remaining undefeated heading into the New Year's Eve showdown at the Pit. If we are not ranked today, we will be ranked next week and throughout the rest of December. Plus, as other teams begin to lose throughout December, we will remain on the shrinking list of undefeated teams. This type of publicity will be huge for recruiting. It will open up some doors with the class of 2013 and 2014 and we can begin to recover from the loss of Porter.

I know every game is important and the next game is always the most important, but this game against Loyola Marymount is very big. After playing four BCS opponents, the guys have to stay focused. Also, with our recent success, teams will now be gunning for us. We will not be sneaking up on anybody.

It is a game we should win, but we have to avoid a letdown. This is not a nuetral game like the previous three, but it will be a true road game. They have a high scoring guard in Ireland, but they may be missing one of their better players who is hurt.

The reason that this is so big is that if we get this W, then we are looking at remaining undefeated heading into the New Year's Eve showdown at the Pit. If we are not ranked today, we will be ranked next week and throughout the rest of December. Plus, as other teams begin to lose throughout December, we will remain on the shrinking list of undefeated teams. This type of publicity will be huge for recruiting. It will open up some doors with the class of 2013 and 2014 and we can begin to recover from the loss of Porter.

+1.

Nobody wants to say it directly but if we win tomorrow there is a very good chance we'll get to 13-0 going into New Years.

WHO?

+1.

Nobody wants to say it directly but if we win tomorrow there is a very good chance we'll get to 13-0 going into New Years.

Back in my entrepreneurial days as a student at SLU we capitalized on the 14-0 start in 93-94 by selling “Jump on the Bandwagon” t-shirts on campus. Dare we dream?

Back in my entrepreneurial days as a student at SLU we capitalized on the 14-0 start in 93-94 by selling “Jump on the Bandwagon” t-shirts on campus. Dare we dream?

I went on Facebook after last night's game and it was similar to games during the World Series with large groupings of comments from people about the Bills, many of whom have never cared about the team before. Gotta keep the good vibes flowing with wins over the easier part of the schedule.

Coming home 7-0 would be huge for attendance at Saturday night's Pelican game vs. Portland.

-let's get the 50/50 to $2000!!!

-and i hope The Billiken just stands in front of the portland radio crew for about 5 minutes so those guys can attempt to grasp all that a Billiken is, not that they would understand

Yes, indeed, tomorrow is a big game. Remember Loyola M beat UCLA at their place. Now granted UCLA 's kind of a mess right now, but they were still a ranked team going into their opener. For some reason, I don't think Conk and KM will allow these guys to sit on their laurels or bask in their recent glory. A W tomorrow night would be huge. When you look down the immediate road, it doesn't appear to be too difficult. And without wanting to throw a wet towel on anything, it's still a little hard to come out of the it's hard being a Billiken fan shell will still take a few more Ws. As for Porter, while I wish he was here because he was a big part of this, we did pretty well in recruiting this year. Getting ranked and the national pub will help more, however.

Yes, indeed, tomorrow is a big game. Remember Loyola M beat UCLA at their place. Now granted UCLA 's kind of a mess right now, but they were still a ranked team going into their opener. For some reason, I don't think Conk and KM will allow these guys to sit on their laurels or bask in their recent glory. A W tomorrow night would be huge. When you look down the immediate road, it doesn't appear to be too difficult. And without wanting to throw a wet towel on anything, it's still a little hard to come out of the it's hard being a Billiken fan shell will still take a few more Ws. As for Porter, while I wish he was here because he was a big part of this, we did pretty well in recruiting this year. Getting ranked and the national pub will help more, however.

I should have put this ;) after my reference to Porter.

Staying undefeated would be awesome.

Worried about the letdown also. Luckily the team is deep, so it is something that can be overcome. How they shoot from the perimeter will be key. They had a hard time knocking down outside shots that 1st game in Anaheim, and that was their worst performance to date. That is what I am most worried about in this game - staying hot from the perimeter on the road.

Team is playing awesome by the way. We have 3 guys scoring consistently and 9 guys contributing. I don't want to jinx us, so I am not going to say anything else.

I think it's pretty clear Conk and KM are the leaders and won't allow for a letdown. I really liked what they said in the Rivals article about getting ranked. We're simply interested in becoming a better team. I think they're sincere about this, and a number beside their name's not going to change anything. Also, am sure RM's saying the right things like, hey, guys, it's November not March.

Ha, I remember those shirts! I wanted to buy one from a guy at Bullfeathers one night, but in the battle between more beer and a t-shirt, beer won out.