Billiken Season Ticket Promo

Copied from slubillikens.com

- The Saint Louis University department of athletics today announced the first promotion in the season-long "Year of the Fan" campaign. Fans who renew or purchase season tickets will be entered into a "30 for 30" drawing, which will award 30 unique prizes over a span of 30 days.

The process is simple. Fans who renew or purchase Billiken men's basketball season tickets prior to Aug. 12 will be entered into a drawing. Beginning July 14, a prize will be given away each day to a season-ticket holder. So, the sooner you renew or purchase season tickets, the more chances you have to win a prize. Those who already have renewed or purchased season tickets have automatically been entered into the drawing. The grand prize, to be awarded at a season-ticket holder event in August, is a trip for two to a Billikens away game. The complete list of prizes is below. Winners will be contacted and listed on SLUBillikens.com each day.

"Billiken fans are as loyal and committed as any in intercollegiate athletics," Saint Louis director of athletics Chris May said. "We look forward to honoring many of our faithful during the Year of the Fan campaign. This `30 for 30' campaign is another opportunity for the department of athletics to show our appreciation to our awesome fans."

Men's basketball season-ticket holders will not see an increase in prices for the 2011-12 season. The complete 2011-12 schedule will be released at a later date. Already confirmed are non-conference home dates against Washington, Portland and Vermont, three teams that advanced to the postseason a year ago. In addition, the three Atlantic 10 Conference NCAA Tournament qualifiers from last year - Xavier, Temple and Richmond - visit Chaifetz Arena this season.

Click here to find out more!

The Year of the Fan campaign is a way for Billiken Athletics to thank fans for their support. Additional promotions will be announced on SLUBillikens.com and on the Billikens' official Twitter and Facebook pages, so be sure to follow and like us.

Date - Prize

July 14 - Four (4) official Billiken Ball Kids for the game against Richmond

July 15 - Four (4) official game day T-shirts

July 16 - $50 gift certificate to Mike Shannon's Steaks and Seafood

July 17 - A 2011-12 men's autographed team basketball

July 18 - Burritos for a year from Qdoba Mexican Grill

July 19 - Official Nike team practice jersey

July 20 - Four (4) free tickets to the home opener

July 21 - $50 in complimentary concession vouchers

July 22 - Two (2) all-session Atlantic 10 tournament tickets

July 23 - One (1) season-long parking pass in the Olive/Compton garage

July 24 - Dinner at Lorenzini's prior to the game against Washington with director of athletics Chris May

July 25 - Two (2) Nike Billiken polo shirts

July 26 - Four (4) tickets to the Billikens vs. Southern Illinois game at Carbondale

July 27 - Opportunity to run the flags out of the tunnel or deliver the game ball December 17

July 28 - Four (4) tickets to Toy Story 3 at Chaifetz Arena

July 29 - Four (4) passes to the Billiken Club hospitality room for the men's game on December 22

July 30 - A replica men's basketball jersey with the name of your choice on the back

July 31 - The Ultimate Billiken prize pack (includes four mini balls, four T-shirts, four tickets to the men's basketball home opener and $40 in concession vouchers)

August 1 - A VIP parking pass for the game against Washington

August 2 - Four (4) season tickets to men's soccer, women's soccer and volleyball for the 2011 season

August 3 - Personalized scoreboard message during the game vs. Dayton

August 4 - Opportunity to take the Royal Banks Shot for Cash at game vs. Xavier

August 5 - $100 gift certificate to Carmine's Steakhouse

August 6 - An appearance by the Billiken at a birthday party or corporate event (2-hour maximum time limit)

August 7 - $100 gift card to the Billiken Fan Shop

August 8 - Pre-game pizza party for 20 prior to the game on December 7 (includes tickets to the game)

August 9 - Limo transportation to and from the home opener

August 10 - One-night hotel stay and dinner for four (4) at Hotel Ignacio and Triumph Grill

August 11 - Two (2) courtside tickets to the game against Temple

August 12 - Two passes to a private Chalk Talk event with Coach Rick Majerus

GRAND PRIZE - Trip for two (2) to a select Billikens away game

Saint Louis Billikens Men's Basketball

Printer-friendly format Email this article

Has anybody you know been a winner of any promo prizes yet?

my son won the parking pass on July 23rd.

i am hoping to win the billiken for 2 hours. plan to have him go sit in my bosses office.

seriously, i would like to have the hotel night and dinner at triumph. that would be nice with a show at the fox.

we dont use the billiken enough. hell run that icon all over the city for all kinds of events.

we dont use the billiken enough. hell run that icon all over the city for all kinds of events.

Agreed on that... And it's sad. For some reason SLU doesn't want to market/use the Billiken. I don't know many other D-1 universities that don't have the mascot plastered on just about everything in the store. Hard to become more visible in the city/area when most of the merchandise just says "Saint Louis University" or "SLU" in block letters.

Agreed on that... And it's sad. For some reason SLU doesn't want to market/use the Billiken. I don't know many other D-1 universities that don't have the mascot plastered on just about everything in the store. Hard to become more visible in the city/area when most of the merchandise just says "Saint Louis University" or "SLU" in block letters.

Agreed on this point...

One other prize...

The winner gets to tell SLU that the roster they announce now will be the roster that starts the season this year.

I just renewed my season tickets today. If you see me walking around the Fetz rocking a Sekeue Barentine jersey, you'll know I won this prize:

LOL

Doesn't "name of your choice" mean it could be any name, even your own, and not necessarily that of a former or current player?

It would be hilarious to see someone with an Ikeakor jersey on!

LOL

Doesn't "name of your choice" mean it could be any name, even your own, and not necessarily that of a former or current player?

It would be hilarious to see someone with an Ikeakor jersey on!

Or a Vashon Newborne jersey w/ strategically placed hot wing and ice cream stains all over it. I know it might not be Box's modus operandi these days, but if you just want to get *****, maybe get a little high, fly that flag and get a Drejaj jersey. That dude owned Grand Forest.

I just renewed my season tickets today. If you see me walking around the Fetz rocking a Sekeue Barentine jersey, you'll know I won this prize:

I was president of the Sekeue Barentine fan club when I was like 7 years old...made business cards and everything! We used to count how long it was til he fell on the ground next. Never made it past a minute or two it seemed.

Or a Vashon Newborne jersey w/ strategically placed hot wing and ice cream stains all over it. I know it might not be Box's modus operandi these days, but if you just want to get *****, maybe get a little high, fly that flag and get a Drejaj jersey. That dude owned Grand Forest.

The original "conductor" Anthony Drejaj. That guy is awesome.

The original "conductor" Anthony Drejaj. That guy is awesome.

Drejaj was proof that you didn't have to be good-looking or overly athletic to get it done, both on the court and w/ the poon. Just put your ###### nose to the grindstone (gobble gobble) and get it done. The man, indeed.