who are we recruiting?

NH

Besides ellenson and patrick ingram do we know of any top billiken targets? Guys I thought might've been recruiting like siyani chambers and phil Nolan it appears we've stepped back on so does anyone know who our targets are?

We have none because Majerus is ###### lazy.

How can you seriously think that? He has to keep his picks quiet, because whoever he looks at will draw noise from other, larger programs. RM has to be slick about it and probably even has to decoy coaches to think he is going for one when he then pulls another out of thin air.

Additionally, you are excited about this season. You think the Bills will be strong and you even think we have a shot at dancing. That said, how can you say that the man who gets us there is lazy recruiter? He has recruited the entire team, and it is a team that you think will be strong.

There is some disconnect here. Please do explain.

How can you seriously think that? He has to keep his picks quiet, because whoever he looks at will draw noise from other, larger programs. RM has to be slick about it and probably even has to decoy coaches to think he is going for one when he then pulls another out of thin air.

Additionally, you are excited about this season. You think the Bills will be strong and you even think we have a shot at dancing. That said, how can you say that the man who gets us there is lazy recruiter? He has recruited the entire team, and it is a team that you think will be strong.

BillyKen, please look up sarcasm in the dictionary.

Hey Billy, I see your from NYC.

Word of advice, DON'T go near any of those card games they play in Times Square.

RICK IS LAZY. OMMMGGGGG YOU COULD BE THE MOST CREATIVE PERSON IN THE WORLD. THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING ME WITH THIS JOKE. I WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE MISSED IT!!! ITS FUNNY FOR THE 34235235TH TIME!

I believe SLU has already given offers to Jared Drew and Jordan Granger. I think they also still have interest in Isaiah Ivey and Jacobby Bledsoe, who are both guards. I am sure there are others out there that the staff is looking at that we haven't heard of or contact hasn't been made public. On the pure speculation part, it looks like Quevyn Winters is going to prep school. I wonder if RM still has interest and thinking about bringing him in next year, much like with JJ.

The boys over at HTB have a nice little piece up about Hazelwood Central's Jordan Martin ('13). In it he says we are currently recruiting him the hardest. Surely it's a typo...ha

We've been on him since last year and gasp... stayed on him even after Porter left. Porter has offered him as well. He's played up this year because of a need for big men on the 17U team and to get out of Berry's shadow a little. HTB says he's not athletic, he's not Dwight Howard but he isn't a spaz either. He defends on his feet a little too much, like Cory does, but he can get up and runs the floor. Has good genes, older sister is UMSL's all time shot blocker and helped knock of Shimmy's teams a couple times a few years back.

Hopefully Central will look inside a little more next year and showcase their big men. Martin and their other big man BJ McGloughlin have both had good springs and summers. There won't be a better big man tandem in the area next year.

To be fair BillyKen might not know the background to 05's post.

To sum it up, NH thinks Majerus is a lazy recruiting and 05 was just being a smart ass in response to NH's question.

Thank you. At face value, it is reasonable to assume that it was a knock on RM. Sorry that I supported your viewpoint, 05, and backed up RM.

Wow, a guy shows some love for his team's coach on their own message board and gets flack for not picking up "sarcasm" in a one line post.

Thank you. At face value, it is reasonable to assume that it was a knock on RM. Sorry that I supported your viewpoint, 05, and backed up RM.

Wow, a guy shows some love for his team's coach on their own message board and gets flack for not picking up "sarcasm" in a one line post.

Don't worry about it. Im sure he just assumed everyone knew NH's stance on the issue

We've been on him since last year and gasp... stayed on him even after Porter left. Porter has offered him as well. He's played up this year because of a need for big men on the 17U team and to get out of Berry's shadow a little. HTB says he's not athletic, he's not Dwight Howard but he isn't a spaz either. He defends on his feet a little too much, like Cory does, but he can get up and runs the floor. Has good genes, older sister is UMSL's all time shot blocker and helped knock of Shimmy's teams a couple times a few years back.

Hopefully Central will look inside a little more next year and showcase their big men. Martin and their other big man BJ McGloughlin have both had good springs and summers. There won't be a better big man tandem in the area next year.

According to a retweet by Nate yesterday, Martin was "going off" for the St. Louis Eagles. Don't know if that was specific to just one game or more broadly, but glad to know we're still recruiting him hard.

I don't think this has been reported here but Jordan Martin, 6'8 PF Jr to be from Haz Central, has been offered by SLU.

Martin looked very good this weekend at the Summer Classic. He has really filled out. Unfortunately Granger was not in attendance and did not play. There is no doubt that Biedschied is the class of the Eagles this year. He will definitely help Notre Dame.