GDT - Bonnies

Cowboy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After he slammed Nicholson's head, the announcer said Conk blew him a kiss! love it!

yeah, there should be some real good conk murders next year when he's got a whole stable of horses to protect. we'll call him the horse whisperer. he'll just whisper sweet nothings into dudes' ears and then headbutt them as 3s rain in over their heads.

yeah, there should be some real good conk murders next year when he's got a whole stable of horses to protect. we'll call him the horse whisperer. he'll just whisper sweet nothings into dudes' ears and then headbutt them as 3s rain in over their heads.

Now that's a sweet thought that should help get me through the off-season. Which, by the way, can't get here soon enough.

have there been any fouls this game?

We could end up making this way closer than it should be.

It got close when there was about 3 minutes left.

Thats when the refs realized they had not called a foul on SBU the entire game.

They started calling it even and the Bills climbed back in.

To many TO's in the first half is what killed them.

The amazing thing to me is as hot as SBU was in the second half the Bills still outscored them 52-51.

But what is

It got close when there was about 3 minutes left.

Thats when the refs realized they had not called a foul on SBU the entire game.

They started calling it even and the Bills climbed back in.

To many TO's in the first half is what killed them.

The amazing thing to me is as hot as SBU was in the second half the Bills still outscored them 52-51.

But what is

52 points in the 2nd half? sweet.

The death penalty would have been more humane than watching this over and over.

I'm sorry for this, but I'm tired of hearing you spout bullsh!t about the death penalty of the program being better than this season. We are going to look back on this season as being instrumental in our success next season. We are going to have a group of Sophomores that have experience beyond their years. That is something a redshirt season can't give.

I'm sorry for this, but I'm tired of hearing you spout bullsh!t about the death penalty of the program being better than this season. We are going to look back on this season as being instrumental in our success next season. We are going to have a group of Sophomores that have experience beyond their years. That is something a redshirt season can't give.

+1

after my quick search for chicks named leah, i'll just say that it's worth your while to see what leah dizon's up to. i'd post a picture but they're all just so whorish.

Not sure what disappointed me more - the game or this post -

C'mon Jimbo! Get your act together! People depend on you, dammit!

05, you've been good through all of this, but this is getting ridiculous. We just went to St. Bonaventure and got blown out. This has been happening all year. I am tired of it as are most people. Maybe we will see this experience lead to tourney appearances and the like. This has been a joke of a season from Day 1 (losing to Austin Peay at home). I would rather not play than lose to be honest with you. I hate losing like few people you will ever know.

Here's hoping you are right, because this year has sucked in pretty much every way imaginable. I know I'm supposed to be more positive and look at the good things a "development year" gives us, but I'm still too ticked off at what this has become.

05, you've been good through all of this, but this is getting ridiculous. We just went to St. Bonaventure and got blown out. This has been happening all year. I am tired of it as are most people. Maybe we will see this experience lead to tourney appearances and the like. This has been a joke of a season from Day 1 (losing to Austin Peay at home). I would rather not play than lose to be honest with you. I hate losing like few people you will ever know.

Here's hoping you are right, because this year has sucked in pretty much every way imaginable.

Wow yeah let's not play any games and preserve good feelings. I don't know about anyone elsebut losing Billiken basketball is better than NO Billiken basketball. Let's not play any games so that we don't gain any experience. Just a ridiculous notion. The night is darkest before the dawn. So some succubus, and a bad decision made this season hard. BIG F*CKING DEAL! It happened, and it's time we put it behind us and watch this team for what it is. Are people going to laugh at us, make asinine comments and assumptions? Of course. But I think it's time to stop complaining about what happened and move on.

Wow yeah let's not play any games and preserve good feelings. I don't know about anyone elsebut losing Billiken basketball is better than NO Billiken basketball. Let's not play any games so that we don't gain any experience. Just a ridiculous notion. The night is darkest before the dawn. So some succubus, and a bad decision made this season hard. BIG F*CKING DEAL! It happened, and it's time we put it behind us and watch this team for what it is. Are people going to laugh at us, make asinine comments and assumptions? Of course. But I think it's time to stop complaining about what happened and move on.

That's what we are doing. Just not overly happy about it. Yeah, I'm a little more negative than many posters, and that's not a good thing. It's not a "realist" thing either. I hate losing.

Like Alvin Mack said in The Program: "Next year we sell out, Next year we dominate!"

The good news is, I bet 99% of this board agrees with you. That is a good thing in light of this program.

That's what we are doing. Just not overly happy about it. Yeah, I'm a little more negative than many posters, and that's not a good thing. It's not a "realist" thing either. I hate losing.

Like Alvin Mack said in The Program: "Next year we sell out, Next year we dominate!"

The good news is, I bet 99% of this board agrees with you. That is a good thing in light of this program.

hey, 23! don't think i don't recognize you, you POO BUTT !